Shuumatsu no Walküre - Vol. 8 Ch. 33 - 100 Seals

My prediction is:
- someone will stop the incoming buddha vs 7 gods war AND will suggest that they better fight in Ragnarok arena, not here
- then Shiva's turn will be delayed again. Because they will set up a special round involving tag team battle between Buddha vs Loki

Double-page supporter
@tentententen yeah, they could've make the rosters more diverse like adding people from Middle east, Egypt, America. I mean, they could put people like Da Vinci, Saint Germain, Jeanne D'arc, the Muslim Depiction of Solomon, or Heck even Jesus himself could be the one of the fighter I mean, JoJo done it before and Araki get away with it.

But I guess the author just want to play it safe so that's why he choose many eastern Asia character as the fighters.

Contributor
Raiden is so lame we need another fight not in tge arena to get hyped.
He will 100% loose against Shiva.

Dex-chan lover
Ripping off Baki's hilariously bad anatomy? Check.
Loki being effeminate for laughs? Check.
Buddah being badass while looking goofy? Check.
Two crazy fights about to go down? IS IT NEXT MONTH YET?

Dex-chan lover
Isn't Bishamonten related to Buddha in some way though? >_>

"Bishamon is also called Tamonten (多聞天 lit. "listening to many teachings") because he is seen as the guardian of the places where the Buddha preaches." (Wiki) >_>

"As far as Buddha's teachings and scriptures are concerned, Buddhism forbids violence for resolving conflicts" (idem) >_>

Dex-chan lover
Buddah is about to serve some teachings of peace and love through his fists.

Dex-chan lover
I liked buddha's character design when he first introduced and I still like it. The character is rather neat as well.

Aggregator gang
So they're fighting outside the arena huh.
Muscle Raiden reminded me of Baki somewhat.

Users who are viewing this thread