Shuumatsu no Walküre - Vol. 9 Ch. 35 - Full Throttle vs. Full Throttle

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, he still has three more, and for all we know this one might as well regrow.

Dex-chan lover
I guess Shiva only has the spirit of 837 of them now.

I feel so weird for wanting raiden to win, like I don’t know why but I just want him to kick shivas ass. Even though I love shiva, I just want Raiden to destroy him. It’s probably gonna be a draw though.

After seeing this from Shiva's court now i really want to see him properly fight adam. both fighters have the expectations and hopes of their worlds on their backs. adam with humanity and shiva with the entire hindu pantheon.

Feels like Shiva's going to win, not that I mind since both are really great characters.

Dex-chan lover
BEAT HIM, SHIVAAA!!

A bit unrelated, but Raiden is barely using any Sumo moves here. I guess there's one grapple, but is that count?

Ay finally caught up can't wait for the rest of the series to come out fav fight was third one so far

Double-page supporter
oh thank god my mans boutta creampie raiden finally

i really hope next chapter is a complete stomp and raiden dies without getting a chance to fight back

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Raiden is totally going to explode from his own muscles, mark my words.

i dont want shiva to win but it looks like it will lead up to that... as long as tesla doesn't lose i wont hate this manga tho

Users who are viewing this thread