Shuumatsu no Walküre - Vol. 9 Ch. 36 - Destruction and Storm

Group Leader
@gmans000 the Author Already make a spin-off about Lu Bu so there might be a chance that we will have more Spin-off about other character as well. Although the chance is not really high it still possible :))

Dex-chan lover
Shiva is going to win this fight but he'll show respect to Raiden, a human. Thor, while respected Lu Bu, did not show it much. Hercules was biased from the start due to his love for humans so Shiva would be the first to publicly show his respect.

I'm just happy to know what Volume I'm at. Seriously, is it that hard to put a Volume note there? I thought it was the 6th Volume we're at.

Also, as an Indian. I really want the mangaka to make a Ramayana spin-off. It'll be pretty Shounen like.

Can we take a moment to admire how their four arms are drawn, it's in a way that doesn't seem perculiar to see, rather natural. Idk, i'm kinda simping to this art man.

Double-page supporter
Good thing Zeus already used up his turn cause he'll basically obliterate all the other human contenders

While we're waiting for this arc to finally end, I'm curious to see the other character designs (Like maybe Nikola's design or Susano-ou's design) cause the artist behind this art is an underrated legend

Dex-chan lover
It might've already been pointed out but look at Shiva's tattoos in the present–— they're the same as Rudra's.
And then look at the flashback and you'll see Shiva had no tattoos back then. I'm willing to bet my left nut Rudra died and Shiva got those tattoos in honor of him.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know, after Adam's fight all the others have been less dramatic and interesting to me. In this one I just want to see what Shiva can really do, because if this is everything, then I don't see why he was so confident that he could take on Adam back then. So far I'm not impressed, he isn't nearly as fast as Zeus, he isn't as strong as Hercules or as powerful as Thor, or as divine as Poseidon.

If you're going to give a volume number to the title at least give it the right volume number.

I'm pretty sure next chapter is gonna be anti climatic. We'll see more back story and then a picture of present of Shiva still headbumpin' a headless corpse till he snap out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread