SHY - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Dinner Meeting

dude looks an sounds like a dick but Im guessing he has a tragic story and actually really nice?

I feel like the author is planning a super dark twist for this story in the future and I'm probably gonna hate it

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact: borscht is kind of "right of passage" for a cook. It's a complicated soup, so you can claim you're good at cooking if you managed to make fine borscht (борщ).

Dude is just straight up super hero david bowie.

But what if he's actually a villain all along, and turns out he's the leader of the villains. Perhaps he has some kind of calamitous intent.

how the hell did koishikawa trip backwards while she was standing still

Dex-chan lover
>Based off of David Bowie
>Psychopathic tendencies
>Cuts of parts of hands

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink.

I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up.

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone

Dex-chan lover
He cut off his friend's finger?

Is it just me, or considering the situation that wasn't such an extreme thought.

His friend could have potentially died or killed lots of people, in comparison just losing one finger isn't that bad.

Might not even lose the finger permanently, either. They reattach fingers whenever they can if you get yourself and the finger to the hospital. Cut finger off, take ring off, hospital, surgery, recovery. Not exactly no harm, no foul, but very little relative harm and foul?

Users who are viewing this thread