SHY - Vol. 12 Ch. 103 - I Am Shy

Dex-chan lover
Considering past examples of her infatuation with Teru there's no heterosexual explanation for that declaration of love 😌

Little note i find neat: in that bubble Iko says 君が好きなんだ and that なんだ is prob a casual variant of なのだ which is used to indicate a strong assertion. So basically she didn't just say " i like you", she said it with full confidence and i just think that's very gay of her~

Dex-chan lover
yeah the "i like YOU" was definitely meant as a way of saying, I'm not here for an imitation of Shine I'm here for Shy, but also very gay of her to do all this. and like the two of them do just have chemistry.

And hey the final boss allegations have turned into hard proof not much of a surprise given how thick the previous couple chapters where laying it down but hey it's not bad storytelling to foreshadow something in an effective manner.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the translation. Every week I always look forward to new uploads. I'm so glad I kept hoping this series get translated again. And with the anime currently airing too, I'm enjoying SHY at the fullest. So thank you.

Dex-chan lover
Me while reading:

"Eh? Amalareiks? You mean those girls?"

Hey now Thumping and Stigma are boys, you already made that mistake before Shy!

"Shine is Stigma"

Oh. Well then.

(but seriously what a twist; the umbrella, and it being ruined, and everything was a neat little clue in retrospect)

---

Also "I like you"

Lets goooooo.

Shipping cuteness aside, Iko telling Teru the good parts of her was so sweet. She really needed that badly.

Dex-chan lover
btw, this was how Sveta explained "Amalareiks" back in chapter 20:
Untitled.png
Untitled-1.png

Which was basically the same thing Mei said in the last chapter, just without the rain analogy

Dex-chan lover
wait is this series going the yuri route or am i reading it wrong?
can't tell, it seems like iko didn't mean that romantically but teru took it that way maybe?? or maybe teru is just not used to hearing those words

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused what they mean by Stigma is Shine since its seen that the Amalareiks will just end up being child versions of character, does this mean Shine dressed like a boy before or was a boy? I'm just confused right now so could someone explain?

Dex-chan lover
I sure hope the reason for this isn't ultra fucking stupid, cause they surely aren't gonna handwave the untold amounts of death, and destruction they want to bring upon the world entirely on self victimizing mentality right?

Dex-chan lover
(Spoiler for a certain game, so read at your own risk)
"Shine is Stigma"
so are they pulling a Radagon on us?

Users who are viewing this thread