SHY - Vol. 12 Ch. 97 - Invitation to Misery

Dex-chan lover
I tried the first chapter and it used way too much dialogue to tell a simple story, plus the main character is annoying and the premise feel derivative and boring compared to the energy and inventiveness of boku no hero academia. Bad writing. Dropped.
I came here despite only reading the first chapter to tell you that this manga is bad

Dex-chan lover
I tried the first chapter and it used way too much dialogue to tell a simple story, plus the main character is annoying and the premise feel derivative and boring compared to the energy and inventiveness of boku no hero academia. Bad writing. Dropped.
I came here despite only reading the first chapter to tell you that this manga is bad
Imagine reading BNHA and complaining about writing.

oh ok

Dex-chan lover
Clear bait, dude is farming reactions just ignore him.

Dex-chan lover
Nooo.... Kfufu!!! I guess "I can fix her" things isn't enough.

Wait, There's ANIME!?!? WHERE? this is one of my top "I want this manga to have anime adaptation " list, I hope there have at least 3 seasons and the story is not rushed, or worse, just a promotional adaptation.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Nooo.... Kfufu!!! I guess "I can fix her" things isn't enough.

Wait, There's ANIME!?!? WHERE? this is one of my top "I want this manga to have anime adaptation " list, I hope there have at least 3 seasons and the story is not rushed, or worse, just a promotional adaptation.
It's not rushed, but the story of the first arc that the anime will adapt isn't enough to get popular enough for more seasons. Unless it gets hyped like Bocchi for some reason because the protags are similar, it's not getting more.

Dex-chan lover
It's not rushed, but the story of the first arc that the anime will adapt isn't enough to get popular enough for more seasons. Unless it gets hyped like Bocchi for some reason because the protags are similar, it's not getting more.
Well, for Bocchi the Rock, from me personally, I'm already reading it before it's even popular, and when the anime came out, I'm already grateful and very happy, but then the music hit me and I'm overwhelmed by how great the quality is. I think BTR has two things that made it popular, one is the music and the other one is how Bocchi can relate to the viewers.

As for SHY, her case really like Bocchi, but it has different story. Bocchi wants to be a popular musician and Shy wants to be a hero and act like one, both with struggling their own anxiety. So I hope it'll at least be a memorable anime for those who like SHY. Thanks for the reply

Dex-chan lover
If stigma was portrayed as an adult I would say he is giving off major stranger with candy vibes with the way he seems to go after last and forlorn children and adults who have cast themselves aside while fondly remembering their childhoods. But since they named their country that I'm getting a bit of a pied piper or evil Peter Pan vibe from him now.

Users who are viewing this thread