SHY - Vol. 13 Ch. 112 - Try Saying You Love Me

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, while I like the concept at the same time, I find all of these villains so absurdly self serving in their attitude. It's literally "me me me me me" with a front of caring about the issue itself they are haunted for, they lash out and bring even more chaos and problems for everyone else, because they didn't go get some therapy, and I'm supposed to sympathize?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, while I like the concept at the same time, I find all of these villains so absurdly self serving in their attitude. It's literally "me me me me me" with a front of caring about the issue itself they are haunted for, they lash out and bring even more chaos and problems for everyone else, because they didn't go get some therapy, and I'm supposed to sympathize?
I mean...that's what a hero would do.

Dex-chan lover
Why don’t they just choose to get better? Because they’re literally all heavily traumatized children, that’s why.

Dex-chan lover
Because they're brought back by Stigma as twisted versions of themselves with their darkness and self-loathing amplified. I'd think that Tzveta and Hollow and what happened to Iko at the beginning of the series should have made that obvious.

Dex-chan lover
...They are literally children...

Have you met ANY child ever? Then add all the terrible horrible things they are all implied to have gone through that would break anyone.

You are basically asking "Why should I sympathize with the blind little girl, who already had depression/self worth issues to start, who unknowingly brought suicide bombers to her home and killed everyone she loves and is now emotionally broken"

...Like what?

Dex-chan lover
AYO IS THAT SHY'S SISTER ON PAGE 15!?
She really did have a hand in everything...

If every action she took to save someone only ended with their death/horror/etc then it really makes sense how she fell as badly as she did to this point to become Stigma.

Fed-Kun's army
AYO IS THAT SHY'S SISTER ON PAGE 15!?
That would make a lot of sense. Back in Chapter 99, page 15 showed entries for Spirit's mother and Ai's sister in Shine's notebook of people she failed to save. Then on page 18, Iko (as Shadow) also claims she was someone Shine failed to save. So it's likely all of the Amalareiks are people Shine felt she had personally failed.

Dex-chan lover
This manga always was kinda black n white bs'tty but this is truly weird, an atheist hero preaching like that is really contradictive

Aaaand I'm up to date with the English translation!
Thanks for the translation!!

Users who are viewing this thread