SHY - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - True Feelings

Dex-chan lover
Even if they come across as childish and silly, this is a villain that is utterly terrifying.

Power Uploader
hqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"Why can't w get along ?" Dunno, try not to kill her maybe ? Oh and yeah i get it "muh outisde world is cold" Yeah dude that's how it is and you have to deal with it like Pepesha deal with it. Just because you die when you have gone outside the orphonage doesn't mean the whole world is bad and even if it (because it is) you can't and you don't have to lock up people from the outside. Back to one of my previous comment, it's clearly the whole Adult vs Kids vision of world all over again. Sveta is afraid of the outside world because of one bad experience and think the orphonage is the safest place which is legit from HER point of view. Pepesha had also probably bad experiences from the outside world but did she think the orphonage was the best place to be ? No because she is an adult, she know the outside world can be cold and cruel but that's how it is.
You can't stay at one place all your life because you feel safe, i mean like here never go outside of the orphonage area. You have to confront the world and live your life. I think the part of Sveta who think that is her childish part (at least if Sveta is really Pepesha's mom) as her adult probably know the coldness of the world but is mute prbably due to Stigma's powers. The villains are not villains per se, they just have the mindset of kids who cannot understand the adult world.

Dex-chan lover
Aah it's turning darker than expected, poor Pepesha... This ain't gonna end well.

Dex-chan lover
This “fight” is very difficult to watch. I don’t think the heroes have even landed a solid hit this whole time.

Dex-chan lover
the outside is world is cruel and evil. this place is our eternal paradise, the only one we have.

so basically do cocaine is what you’re telling me. either that or become a neet.

Idk man this chapter feels kinda weak? I mean I expected a lot more out of the villain's motive than just "hurr durr I'm edgy and I hate the world", but maybe the author is saving the big stuff for later. The fight scenes, too, feel a bit messy.

uhm, considering what this end of the chapter means... are we getting a tragedy tag soon?

I like how Spirits speaks (in this case, english) in a very russian way, my dad often speaks it in that same sort of way.

shy the manga is lowkey a bit boring. idk, it just feels lackluster somehow but i’m still reading since i want to give it a chance

It was good at first arc but at this point, my brain barely reads this anymore. The world is painful is relatable to everyone but villains keep spamming that shit while doing terrible shit. Like, you can only convince fellow psychopaths with what you are doing.

Users who are viewing this thread