SHY - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - Ladies and Whatever

Dex-chan lover
Was not expecting the trolley problem to show up.

I also choose to believe that ninja technique was just them running away after throwing cherry blossom petals in the air
DenshaDeD_ch01p16-17.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Pilse gave off big Chad vibes this chapter.
Oh look it's Kfufu! Missed her, she's really fun.

This manga is so fucking fun. That train gag absolutely got me and Kfufu dressing up is amazing. And, of course, pepesha blowing up the car was classic.

Look forward to these every week please tell me some publisher is working on the English license.

Aggregator gang
The best take on this problem, of course, was in The Good Place.

Dex-chan lover
My immediate thought when Pilse said she had confidence in her legs was "YOU DON'T HAVE LEGS"

And I felt awful immediately after

small angel on shoulder: aw, Pilse probably sees herself in Ai, who is also stubbornly defying the limitations of her body, and so boldly declares her former weakness as a source of confidence for he-
much larger devil on shoulder: LOL WHAT LEGS

Dex-chan lover
To be frank I thought someone would carry her since the moment Ai got tired the first time and I didn't know why they didn't... I thought it was gonna be SHY (she has super powers!) but it was Pilse!! also, isn't she strangely kind this time around? I'm not complaining, it's nice.

Dex-chan lover
man all of you down there are horrible (just kidding)
also the moment she mentioned the trolley problem I knew someone would mention multi track drifting

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata Pilse is always kind. She just gets pissed at people not showing confidence in themselves and putting themselves down. She believes in Shy more than Shy believes in herself, if she didn't she wouldn't have agreed to join her team.

Damn it, Kfufu! That's not how trolley problem work, this is more of a Spider-Man 2 problem.

Users who are viewing this thread