The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 6 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
He says with all the emotion of the angriest twitter user no one is forcing you to read this manga or go to the forums specifically the very last page of the forum.

Take your emotional baggage elsewhere like a therapist.
Ok? What’s the point youre trying to make her because either you can’t read or your projecting something that just isn’t there. It really seems like you only have a basic level of understanding of things and just blurt out whatever you think fits even when it doesn’t. Nothing i said was even reminiscent of Twitter. Plus I can read mediocre manga and still enjoy it if I want to. Not everything I read needs to be a work of art but I’m also aware enough to realize that what I’m reading is filled with all sorts of flaws and is not always going to imitate real life. Something you seem to be struggling with along side your clear anger issues. But hey maybe I’m wrong. Maybe you don’t have any issues that don’t need therapy. If you’re capable of taking the high road and ignoring everything I’m saying then you’ll definitely prove me wrong but let’s see if you can actually do that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok? What’s the point youre trying to make her because either you can’t read or your projecting something that just isn’t there. It really seems like you only have a basic level of understanding of things and just blurt out whatever you think fits even when it doesn’t. Nothing i said was even reminiscent of Twitter. Plus I can read mediocre manga and still enjoy it if I want to. Not everything I read needs to be a work of art but I’m also aware enough to realize that what I’m reading is filled with all sorts of flaws and is not always going to imitate real life. Something you seem to be struggling with along side your clear anger issues. But hey maybe I’m wrong. Maybe you don’t have any issues that don’t need therapy. If you’re capable of taking the high road and ignoring everything I’m saying then you’ll definitely prove me wrong but let’s see if you can actually do that.
I was comparing you to the Average twitter user Angry as I said.

Your also claiming I lack understanding when you could not even parse that out so I needed to explain it to you.

Take the L and go home.

Dex-chan lover
I was comparing you to the Average twitter user Angry as I said.

Your also claiming I lack understanding when you could not even parse that out so I needed to explain it to you.

Take the L and go home.
Sorry but that L is yours. I’m not the one having some huge pointless argument about history in the comment section of a manga about lesbians and magic. Also you proved me right simply by responding. Congratulations. Take your L and go home. It’ll do more for you in the long run than your knowledge of history since all you use that knowledge for is to argue pointlessly with people to stroke your own ego.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sorry but that L is yours. I’m not the one having some huge pointless argument about history in the comment section of a manga about lesbians and magic. Also you proved me right simply by responding. Congratulations. Take your L and go home. It’ll do more for you in the long run than your knowledge of history since all you use that knowledge for is to argue pointlessly with people to stroke your own ego.
OH no I replied THE WORST CRIME.Then why are you responding.

Either you believe replying to me is a waste of time and only losers reply.
Or your again talking out your asshole.

Must be REALLY bad if you need to feel validated simply because someone replied to you.
Yeah clearly it's for my own ego and not something i had to spend years learning because I'm a paid historian and no one would ever want to correct someone who is lying about historical fact just because it's on the internet what's your job the fry cook at wendy's?

Dex-chan lover
OH no I replied THE WORST CRIME.Then why are you responding.

Either you believe replying to me is a waste of time and only losers reply.
Or your again talking out your asshole.

Must be REALLY bad if you need to feel validated simply because someone replied to you.
Yeah clearly it's for my own ego and not something i had to spend years learning because I'm a paid historian and no one would ever want to correct someone who is lying about historical fact just because it's on the internet what's your job the fry cook at wendy's?
Nope programming. So something that a Wikipedia page can’t do.

I was focusing on that more because for me I feel the whole "oh hey you were in a bad situation and you tried to kill your family, but that's ok now, we forgive you immediately" is more unrealistic.
Also, my uncle was a bit similar to this idiotic prince (jealous of sibling, was in an uncomfortable position because of family issue and nearly killed his family bc he was at breaking point + he was drunk so wasn't entirely in control of himself). And like I said, it's been years but the relationship is still tense.

Laine forgiving him right away is also freaking insane tbh, but it seems secondary to what I just talked about.
Maybe the culture plays a part? For me it's not that unrealistic, an uncle (from my dad's side) bring an axe, nearly destroy my mom's door, stopped ( a mistake, my mom isn't the target), and well, while I'm wary of him ever being drunk & mad again, my family kinda instantly forgive him.
Kinda wary of him but not from forcing forgiveness.

Another siblings I know from Church, both take kitchen knife to kill each other when their argument escalate, and like maybe in 1 year they tell that story to people and laugh together about it.

It is anecdotal, but so is your story, and I don't think we can compare which one is more common. Ofc, I'm aware of families that do have problems with each other, and not forgiving. Actually, in my family it seems that disagreement about money is more often the culprit of estrangement than violence.

If you think it's weird/weak/tolerating violence etc., I could also view your stance as too unforgiving/stubborn etc.

All of this instances, the conflict died down after the fight and have never happened again until now. I understand if the person didn't seem to repent and regret at all that it's dangerous and better to keep distance.

Why's it so hard for people to understand that Anis forgives her brother because it's her baby brother and she feels responsible? Jesus fucking christ people
Insane that we've reached the point where clemency to enemies is considered a character flaw

Dex-chan lover
Parents washed their hands rather unscarred, albeit they understood a bit they were so goddamn wrong to at least cry about it.

Anis finally figured out she too pushed Al to greater evil, got guilt trip.

Al got off too easily, sure he got banished and probably will face "expermints" but what happened to good ol' depths of a dungeon? This way at least they can keep a close eye on his actions.

Welp, see you guys in few months.

Dex-chan lover
It has been 3 months and nearly 1 year since the anime ended. I wonder if the group Chibi Multiverse dropped the series.

All the “discussion” aside.
IG from information we got, Prince didn’t cause the problem himself only, but more or less sometimes begin from the Ministry of Magic Family (those glasses dad and son) (likely trying to use the Heroine vampire girl to manipulate prince into helping) .
It’s just the broken prince decide to go along with the scheme.
Honestly in the end it’s just sad story.
At least the Magic Court Family who started the problem got purged

Dex-chan lover
People are confused about him saying she had no charm. To be honest she seems like she was always gay as hell, so to him it probably seemed that her only standing point was she was someone with a stick up their ass.
I don't think she's even gay  now (confused and definitely attached to Anis, but not really  attracted to her). She was simply stuck playing the role of perfect fiancé to the prince earlier, so yeah, in the official functions they would've had to attend she was probably in maximum nobility mode (also consider the fact that he was mediocre at studies/magic while she was a super prodigy, so his innate jealousy would've played a part as well). No surprise he found her lacking in charm.

I had paused reading the manga for a long time, (I still watched the anime when it aired), but getting back to it now really felt weird, I didn't remember the prince being such an asshole in the whole incident and aftermath.

Users who are viewing this thread