The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 6 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Try typing back a reply when you're not shaking in anger at being called out
Can you stop projecting? it'll be a great things...

It's an historical fact that all royale and noble in history that tried to take the power by associating with cult or other fanatics were all killed.
There was rare moment when royale were let alive after trying to take the throne, but these people never did anything major.

Dex-chan lover
1. That's not how pain works.
That's literaly how pain work... People who have health issue causing them permanent pain get accustomed to it with time, and most of the time they end up not feeling the pain anymore.

2. Yeah totally based on reality I just got my mana sword in the mail it's great all the dragon hearts i can weld to my body now.
You're this ignorant...

3. Lord of the Rings is HIGH FANTASY it is not based on any historical time period
Yeah right? The book know for being inspired by the history of Europe during the middle age, the Catholics and Scandinavian religions is not based on anythings historical...

4. No this is pretty clearly based on the early Industrial Revolution just with magic Revolution is literally in the title she also makes the first flying machine among many other connections.
The famous industrial revolution where everyone was fighting with swords...
How about you learn about something before spouting nonsense? War were already fough with gun during the industrial revolution, no one was using sword beside for show.

6.The people don't care beyond "hes gone now I hated that prick" The Military don't care beyond what their commanders/generals tell them to
Yeah... Because no one care that a crazy sect tried to take over the country. Obiously no one will do anythings when they learn that their fellow soldier were send to death because a vampire wanted to rule the country and he was just send on vacation...
There have been revolution for less than this. No one would just accept that a literal monster that wanted to take over a country with the help of a sect was let to live.

Dex-chan lover
Can you stop projecting? it'll be a great things...

It's an historical fact that all royale and noble in history that tried to take the power by associating with cult or other fanatics were all killed.
There was rare moment when royale were let alive after trying to take the throne, but these people never did anything major.

A "historical fact" that "all" royals were killed. Quite the blanket statement, I suppose your confidence stems from fairytale or manga land eh?

If you want to cite history, then go and actually cite history. You have to dig unbelievably deep to find royals executed for treason, and even then, most such examples are as I said, non-European. Those who were executed often were after repeated attempts by the culprit. Others escaped execution even after multiple attempts.

The example of Edmund of Woodstock gives ample insight as to why. Edward was a Prince of England in the 14th Century who participated in not just one, but two rebellions. The first was successful, and deposed King Edward II, his half brother, in favor of his nephew Edward III (yes, that famous King Edward III, who started the Hundred Years War). The 2nd was a plot by the new regent Mortimer and the King's mother Queen Isabella to instigate Edmund to restore his brother (who he didn't know was already dead) to the throne.

The regent had him executed, but it was challenging to even find someone who would perform the execution. So ingrained was the idea that killing a royal, even if officially sanctioned, would lead to retribution either by God, by other royals or whatever powers there be, that they eventually got a convicted murderer to do it in exchange for a pardon of his own.

Executing a royal was also seen as a challenge to the power and sanctity of the crown. It meant that members of the royal family were not untouchable, and opened up the idea that other royals could be subject to judgement by pretenders, nobility or invaders. This is why Edward II was simply sent away, despite how deeply unpopular he was among the nobility and accused of tyranny, officially retired but unofficially imprisoned, then probably murdered in secret. With no public execution.

Finally Edward III reversed the charges against his dead uncle Edmund. No accounts say he had ever been close to his uncle. Despite that, and Edmund's shattered post-humous reputation as a backstabber and plotter, Edward still reversed the charges and cleared his name, even though Edmund's treason in which he was a central figure had been a proven fact.

Edward III did have Mortimer killed, as he suspected the latter would eventually attempt to depose him too. Queen Isabella was rounded up with him as a co-conspirator against the Crown. So what happened to her? As a royal, she was imprisoned, and later even released. I hope you're seeing the re-emphasized message here.

When it comes down to it, executing royals or even nobles has to be carefully considered. A royal family's power typically comes from support of the nobles, through inter-marriage alliances and exchange of wealth, and through fear of the masses, who believe them to be some "other" who are untouchable and protected by God or the equivalent powers. Public execution sentences means the rest are no longer untouchable. That a monarch, callous enough to execute a family member, was not worthy of support by nobles who already had less status and whose protection from sanction was often also based on familial ties.

Go read some actual history, will you? Or at the very least, don't pull a statement like "all such royals were killed" out of your ass. It does not even make logical sense when one considers the context of monarchies even when absent specific historical examples.

I don't expect much, almost everything you say is based on bullshit. Like you think swords were already ceremonial during the industrial revolution. Hello? You mean like during the famous wars of that period like the Napoleonic Wars, where battles were often decided by sword armed cavalry on horseback? Or even the American Civil War, well after the Industrial Revolution had transformed mass production of gun and cannon, and yet swords were still issued for actual combat both to infantry and cavalry?

Whatever you absorbed from pop culture/internet culture is not historical fact by itself.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That's literaly how pain work... People who have health issue causing them permanent pain get accustomed to it with time, and most of the time they end up not feeling the pain anymore.
No you idiot just because people live in constant pain does not mean you get used to it my mother has Arthritis you are wrong and ignorant.
You're this ignorant...

You're this ignorant...

The famous industrial revolution where everyone was fighting with swords...
How about you learn about something before spouting nonsense? War were already fough with gun during the industrial revolution, no one was using sword beside for show.
Fought*****

Maybe learn English first before coming to an ENGLISH FORUM and accusing others of being ignorant that fact that you don't understand people still used swords even when guns were around shows your ignorance both in general and to history.

Guns are Expensive and slow to reload you get one shot at best and the chances are you miss even after people figured out Rifling you are a neanderthal with SEVERAL people telling you to your face you are wrong and ignorant I dunno which is worse that you think guns just replaced everything when bayonets were created just because guns were largely useless after one shot or that you think modern guns existed in that time period.
Yeah... Because no one care that a crazy sect tried to take over the country. Obiously no one will do anythings when they learn that their fellow soldier were send to death because a vampire wanted to rule the country and he was just send on vacation...
There have been revolution for less than this. No one would just accept that a literal monster that wanted to take over a country with the help of a sect was let to live.
Not a Crazy Sect the nobility aka the other half of the goverment not that im surprised you can't grasp nuance either.
You are again making assumptions that did not and will not happen in the story the story explained why already the conflict was resolved and a strawman argument great job.

Just because there HAVE BEEN revolutions for less (people have revolted over ownership of a fucking bucket you rube) does not mean everyone will how many kings and leaders prophets and madmen did france live through until they started their revolution huh weird it looks like more then one keeping in mind they didn't revolt until AFTER the guy who went mad with the guillotine was dead .

TLDR: Learn English Learn History and stop commenting unless you like looking bad in public spaces.

Dex-chan lover
Mmm, with Anis saying that it is impossible to turn a vampire back into a human, and that their offspring will all inherit the magicite, I think it's pretty clean cut on the fact that they don't want the brother having any babies in the line of succession.
They are using him to experiment to de-vampirize people thouth, so if they succeed...

Dex-chan lover
No you idiot just because people live in constant pain does not mean you get used to it my mother has Arthritis you are wrong and ignorant.
I talk about people having intense permanent pain and you talk about Arthristis? You serious? I live with an advenced form of it and i can say that this is nothings. The pain is extremely small compared many illness with pain so intense they cripple you for year before you finaly start to learn how to live with it.
And YES, with time your body learn how to deal with pain, people with way heavier illness can live through it only because the body get accustomed to pain...

Maybe learn English first before coming to an ENGLISH FORUM
You mean English the language used globaly on internet? So people who are not english and speak english perfectly have no right to be there? Funnily this would remove 3/4 or native english seeing how most Brits and 'murican speak...

Dex-chan lover
A "historical fact" that "all" royals were killed. Quite the blanket statement, I suppose your confidence stems from fairytale or manga land eh?
So you irgnore and remove 90% of a sentence and then say "lulz u wut mate, u dumz, lmao".

For real...

Dex-chan lover
Well i'll respond to this too because it's retarded as hell...

Guns are Expensive and slow to reload you get one shot at best and the chances are you miss even after people figured out Rifling you are a neanderthal with SEVERAL people telling you to your face you are wrong and ignorant I dunno which is worse that you think guns just replaced everything when bayonets were created just because guns were largely useless after one shot or that you think modern guns existed in that time period.
You mean that during the Napoleonic wars (you know the wars that preceded the industrial revolution) every country was using hundred thousand of men with gun, instead of small army of swordmen because rifle where super mega duper hard to make?
You mean that million of men died by guns in the span of a few year because no one was using gun since they were shit compared to the mighty sword?

You mean that gun that can easily be made in huge number and used by soldier with only a few day of training is worst than sword and armors that need weeks to month of work to crat and can only be used by people trained for years?

You're a living joke... I never imagined that someone would realy say "gun are bad! sword are cheaper and easier to make, and you dont even need to reload them".

And you use bayonet as an exemple... You think people were charging after the first volley all the time? You dont understand that it was made in case of contact and not to rush line of enemy riflemen like a retard?

Dex-chan lover
So you irgnore and remove 90% of a sentence and then say "lulz u wut mate, u dumz, lmao".

For real...
I literally quoted your ENTIRE sentence. I addressed every aspect of it, including allying with fanaticism and rebels. And then you're employing hyperbole saying its "90%".

I'm sure most folks can see, you're the one who is not knowledgeable about history, ignoring other's statements, etc.

And you haven't addressed anything I said.

You know what, it's easy. Since there's so many in your mind, and you're so knowledgeable. Name half a dozen executed royals fitting Al's profile. I don't doubt there's a few. But let's see just how many, eh?

Dex-chan lover
I talk about people having intense permanent pain and you talk about Arthristis? You serious? I live with an advenced form of it and i can say that this is nothings. The pain is extremely small compared many illness with pain so intense they cripple you for year before you finaly start to learn how to live with it.
And YES, with time your body learn how to deal with pain, people with way heavier illness can live through it only because the body get accustomed to pain...

You mean English the language used globaly on internet? So people who are not english and speak english perfectly have no right to be there? Funnily this would remove 3/4 or native english seeing how most Brits and 'murican speak...
IF you had arthritis then you would not be saying any of that so let's add Compulsive Liar to the list.

Yes English the language you are unable to speak.The one people here are expected to speak because this is the section of the forum for English speakers so we can communicate with no launguage barriers. There are sections of the forum where you can talk in your native tongue

You are not entitled to the privilege of being here people expect you to at least understand the translation your reading something you clearly lack and decided to lie about repeatedly including trying to lie about well documented history.

You mean that during the Napoleonic wars (you know the wars that preceded the industrial revolution) every country was using hundred thousand of men with gun, instead of small army of swordmen because rifle where super mega duper hard to make?
You mean that million of men died by guns in the span of a few year because no one was using gun since they were shit compared to the mighty sword?

You mean that gun that can easily be made in huge number and used by soldier with only a few day of training is worst than sword and armors that need weeks to month of work to crat and can only be used by people trained for years?

You're a living joke... I never imagined that someone would realy say "gun are bad! sword are cheaper and easier to make, and you dont even need to reload them".

And you use bayonet as an exemple... You think people were charging after the first volley all the time? You dont understand that it was made in case of contact and not to rush line of enemy riflemen like a retard?
Wikipedia has a better grasp on history then you do.

no idiot Tens of thousands out of the hundred thousand or more active soliders that had to share friggin equipment because despite the brits being rich comparatively none of it was going to the war hell Britan's whole system of officership was you could buy your way into the position as long as you were willing to pay for your soldiers equipment who were handed swords and if they were lucky flintlocks and expected to die for queen and country

Mass Industrialization came later which i already said and you still ignored.
Yes one long Piece of metal(sword) is easier to make then an intricate series of parts that still sometimes explodes in the face of the person using it (gun). also cheaper and more reliable the last bit you keep ignoring at the best of times it would take 30 seconds to reload in that time you can be rushed down with a blade and killed which happened a lot because neither side was willing to signal retreat orders and lose ground

They were charging in after the first volley all the time maybe actually read up on the topic you clearly have no understanding of before opening your mouth.

Dex-chan lover

Do you actually thing that countries were able to fund the creation of hundreds of thousands of guns to outfit peasants? Do you even get just how much money that would have cost? A rifle today costs at least a grand and that’s even with how easy it is to make them on mass. It would have cost them several times that for every rifle they made so it would mean that outfiting a hundred thousand men would cost them anywhere between $100 million to $500 million dollars in todays money. Add in inflation and it’s probably over a billion dollars. What country would be willing to spend a billion dollars to give peasants guns instead of spending significantly less money to just give them swords?

Edit: btw the British made their first rifle regiment during the Napoleon war and do you know how many people were in it during the war? 28,000 professional soldiers. Despite this you actually think that britian gave guns to hundreds of thousands of civilians?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wikipedia has a better grasp on history then you do.

no idiot Tens of thousands out of the hundred thousand or more active soliders that had to share friggin equipment because despite the brits being rich comparatively none of it was going to the war hell Britan's whole system of officership was you could buy your way into the position as long as you were willing to pay for your soldiers equipment who were handed swords and if they were lucky flintlocks and expected to die for queen and country
Bro...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grande_Armée

That's wikipedia, and it tell you the French army itself was over a hundred thousand, and the near totality of them where equiped with rifle...

But yeah, come on, tell me again how wrong i am and how you know history better than the historian i take my knowledge from...
You're going to tell me how the entire europe was at war against a country with an army mainly equiped of musket but they used sword?

A rifle today costs at least a grand and that’s even with how easy it is to make them on mass. It would have cost them several times that for every rifle they made so it would mean that outfiting a hundred thousand men would cost them anywhere between $100 million to $500 million dollars in todays money.
Your comparing today weapon made only of metal, with dozen of extremely small and difficult to make piece to a musket...
Musket were extremely cheap and easy to make weapon compared to any kind of modern kind of weapon.
That's the reason they were hardly hitting anything at more than 100 yards, the gun and ammo were not high tech hard to make things, they were cheap and unreliable.
If you compare the cost/efficiency between sword and musket, musket win by a thousand miles. That's why the Napoleonic wars were fough with nearly only musket used by conscripted mens.

Since the little boy before wanted wikipedia link, here is some more.
"As for the infantry soldier himself, Napoleon primarily equipped his army with the Charleville M1777 Revolutionnaire musket, a product from older designs and models. Used during the French Revolution and Napoleonic wars, the Charleville musket was a .69 caliber, (sometimes .70 or .71) 5-foot-long (1.5 m), muzzle-loading, smoothbore musket."

Also, why the hell are you all talking about the Brits? Their army was so bad that they had to throw money at everyone to do anythings. Take the French and other continental European country's armys. There's a reason why most modern military words and tactics are French.

Dex-chan lover
Bro...

That's wikipedia, and it tell you the French army itself was over a hundred thousand, and the near totality of them where equiped with rifle...

But yeah, come on, tell me again how wrong i am and how you know history better than the historian i take my knowledge from...
You're going to tell me how the entire europe was at war against a country with an army mainly equiped of musket but they used sword?

Your comparing today weapon made only of metal, with dozen of extremely small and difficult to make piece to a musket...
Musket were extremely cheap and easy to make weapon compared to any kind of modern kind of weapon.
That's the reason they were hardly hitting anything at more than 100 yards, the gun and ammo were not high tech hard to make things, they were cheap and unreliable.
If you compare the cost/efficiency between sword and musket, musket win by a thousand miles. That's why the Napoleonic wars were fough with nearly only musket used by conscripted mens.

"As for the infantry soldier himself, Napoleon primarily equipped his army with the Charleville M1777 Revolutionnaire musket, a product from older designs and models. Used during the French Revolution and Napoleonic wars, the Charleville musket was a .69 caliber, (sometimes .70 or .71) 5-foot-long (1.5 m), muzzle-loading, smoothbore musket."

Also, why the hell are you all talking about the Brits? Their army was so bad that they had to throw money at everyone to do anythings. Take the French and other continental European country's armys. There's a reason why most modern military words and tactics are French.
you literally said "every country was using hundred thousand of men with gun, instead of small army of swordmen because rifle where super mega duper hard to make?" and yet now bitch about me bringing up the Brits as an example of a nation that didnt have an army made up of hundreds of thousands of men each having a gun.

since you also complained about how unfair it was for me to use the cost of a rifle from today (during a time when we have better and more efficient ways of making a gun and therefore making them cheaper) lets go with what it was back then. According to Historian David Valuska back then a single musket cost between 20-30 english pounds. in todays money thats about $100. so thats 100k men each being given a gun worth $100 so thats $10 million dollars to give them said guns. let me reiterate this again, do you seriously thing those countries are going to spend $10 million dollars on guns alone. i cant find anything on the cost of a musket ball so i'll be generous and say it's $0.50 a pop. that's about $50k in bullets to just give each civilian a single shot. over the course of 15 years theyre going to be using at least 1k in ammo so thats at least $50 million in just ammo. just look at the shear amount of money being spent here that no country would have been willing to spend on peasants. saying that every country would be willing to spend over $60 million dollars on muskets is absurd.

since you are so obsessed with Napoleon you should be well aware that, at the height of his war, he had about 800k troops. this means you need to multiply these calculations 8-fold. thats at least $480 million dollars to fund just guns for his soldiers. these numbers aint looking too good for you chief.

You know i tried to give you an out by giving you an example of a country that did use tons of troops but only had a small number of them that used guns which you could have use to say Napoleon and all those countries had regiments of gunners but the majority of their soldiers used inexpensive sabers. this would have made it more believable then your nonsense about how France had 800,000 people that used muskets. not only would this have been a logistical nightmare it would have been a monetary nightmare as well. btw your link doesnt even back what you said about almost the entirety of his forces having rifles. both the Squadron of Mamelukes and the Cuirassiers did not use muskets and used sabers for their battles.

by all means, continue making comments that are wrong. while i wouldnt recommend it it's your prerogative to continue being wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL, see you when they publish the next one!

A lot of passionate people here. As to which one I feel is "right" will be up for one's interpretation (if they even care for it tbh).

I rather like the work and I honestly feel like this is part-and-parcel of what one should expect (regardless of any RL context or what not).

I'm not a student of history so I can't independently confirm nor deny any of the words spoken here.

I just feel that people have a right to have their own opinion. If they choose to publicly air it then they better also be prepared for any responses (positive or negative) that they get. It would be best, however, that if one publicly airs such opinions that they ensure their thoughts are complete and are based on actual facts.

This is not a work that is aiming to be completely revolutionary. Even the premise itself could allude to this fact. Isekai as a genre is at this point well established and people should be prepared for certain "tropes" or character archetypes to exist. This is also quite common on "anime" in general. It is when that certain archetypes of "tropes" are broken that they become "different". To the point that they spawn their own sub-genre (revenge-types comes to mind).

One can certainly write an essay in regards to this... I don't feel the need nor motivation to do so. The resolution of Al's situation is typical but also uncharacteristically quite fleshed out. In context, the progression of how got to the climax-of-point in the arc is easy to follow with grounded motivations and machinations that follow a (in-contest) logical path.

Those wishing for otherwise...

It is like being introduced to a dog. You are told which breed it is, you are shown the dog, and you are given all relevant details to establish such a fact. It is clearly a dog. But then you get mad when the dog barks instead of meowing like a cat.

Is it disappointing to you personally? Of course no one can deny your personal feelings of disappointment that a dog barks instead of it meowing like a cat. It is your feelings and there should be no force in existence that should (or could) erase that feeling of personal disappointment.

If you publicly air out such disappointment to others however, you will be the subject of contemplation and a swift question on the level of grip you have in reality.

You certainly could have just walked away and not engaged with the dog after learning that dogs bark instead of meowing like a cat and not say anything at all.

That's my take on it.

I find that the resolution met and the context surrounding it is sound and is typical. Typical doesn't mean that it is not nuanced or simple however. There is certainly things that might be resolved but some things are still open and is ripe for exploration later on.

As is with anything, it is a "personal opinion" that I publicly give out and are ready to take in feedback if people so wish to do so (negative ones are most likely going to be met with me ignoring it.... disclosing it really). For now, I'll just wait for "Modern Villainess" and this to update.

Will be quite a long wait... Maybe I should look into seeing if there is an official EN translation for the LN.

Dex-chan lover
So, no punishment scene for ministry of magic who part of rebellion? Okay...

Poor mom. But that will happen if she's too busy and only leave her son to other people for his study without supervises him (especially the people who hate her daughter). Maybe I should say ... You deserve that, mom.

Dex-chan lover
So, no punishment scene for ministry of magic who part of rebellion? Okay...

Poor mom. But that will happen if she's too busy and only leave her son to other people for his study without supervises him (especially the people who hate her daughter). Maybe I should say ... You deserve that, mom.
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t a bunch of the higher ups die from the magic of the friend of the MC? I remember her going against the head of it and I’m pretty sure at least he died at her hand

Dex-chan lover
Bro...

that's napoleon's army specifically not the whole army I also find it amusing that your cherry picking your example from the 1800's (1804-1808 according to your own source) when were talking about the Revolutionary Wars 1793-1815 not sure why you would cherry pick a time period like that seems pretty dishonest.

And also renders the rest of your post irrelevant maybe learn history next time you look less a fool. Go back to paris you frog lipped weirdo and glorify the laughing stock of the military world to people who might give a shit.

Waterloo an inconvenient truth that pretty much shatters any legitimacy the guy had out numbering both armies then the prussians join in are still out numbered and they still make him look like the monkey he is.

heres the reality of Napoleon his habit of arming everyone with the best gear and commanders had won him many battles when hes reduced to nothing but a bunch of dissidents he got demolished by three smaller armies working horribly together but more importantly had caught up to him in equipment and had similarly experienced commanders as napoleon did during his golden years.

Meanwhile Napoleon thought himself a conqueror while fielding the idiots he could muster few of which had any experience in battle and he though he could win using human wave tactics.He was wrong He Lost and still got off easy.

Dex-chan lover
Damn people really getting in a huge argument over this manga. The one with such fantastic writing as “I hate your guts ;P” This isn’t some stellar piece of art that needs to make perfect sense or needs to reflect real life or anything. It’s a mediocre manga with magic and lesbians. Take your emotional baggage elsewhere like a therapist. That would be way more constructive than trying to get some weeb on the web who you don’t even know to understand your viewpoints by throwing links, historical references, and insults at each other.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Damn people really getting in a huge argument over this manga. The one with such fantastic writing as “I hate your guts ;P” This isn’t some stellar piece of art that needs to make perfect sense or needs to reflect real life or anything. It’s a mediocre manga with magic and lesbians. Take your emotional baggage elsewhere like a therapist. That would be way more constructive than trying to get some weeb on the web who you don’t even know to understand your viewpoints by throwing links, historical references, and insults at each other.
He says with all the emotion of the angriest twitter user no one is forcing you to read this manga or go to the forums specifically the very last page of the forum.

Take your emotional baggage elsewhere like a therapist.

Users who are viewing this thread