The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
"It's because, I adore her"
Euphy, I respect your dedication to help Anis, but we all know you're way past the point of just adoring her

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This isn’t a traditional Romance manga in the first place

This is a Fantasy manga with comedic drama and a romance subplot. Even the initial romantic premise in the first chapter is treated as a humorous joke

This is about as much of a Romance manga as Pokemon with Ash Ketchum is

Be honest, did you seriously not start reading this because of the Yuri? You read it for the action? Well I guess I’m the weird one for wanting romance be the main aspect in a Yuri manga.

Did you seriously start reading this for the fantasy despite having the exact same “Villainess getting falsely accused by her prince fiancé” brought you in, and not the promise of Yuri?

Dex-chan lover
I like this manga, I really do, but I feel like it would benefit from having less verbose dialogue
If you think the manga is verbose, you probably shouldn't try the LN. 2/3 of each of the LN is just restating the same thing again and again and again and again. It gets tedious :(

Be honest, did you seriously not start reading this because of the Yuri?
Yeah, I started reading this (after watching the anime) because I want to see Anis and Euphie together, being happy

Dex-chan lover
This is probably gonna go in two direction, reincarnator who thinks this is a game and has no moral compass, and wants to manipulate to get what she wants, or second, that’s just her normal fucking smile, think resting bitch face, but it’s default evil smiling face but good natured.

One part of me wants her to be a red herring, but boy oh boy here we go if it’s the first one

Edit: just realized something, is that a reincarnated person or like, an ancient being, or like, and ancient reincarnated person?

Dex-chan lover
I was assuming Euphie was gonna take Anis's place (when they get married), but this would explain how that royal magic could actually get passed on, if there's someone like this who could "re-give" the gift.

But also,

XIcwv8X.png

is my brain fried or is this a mis-tl? The second bubble doesn't seem to make grammatical sense with "and the nobles view has an enemy", is that supposed to be "and the nobles view her as an enemy"?

Dex-chan lover
Or, hear me out, Euphie takes Anis as her bride and they both rule the kingdom together which they end up doing anyway, if I understood the ending of the anime correctly
theres no marriage but Euphie invokes the Divine Right of Dibs in front of everyone in the country, to Anis' Gay panic. Its not Marriage but as the literal highest ranking Sovereign and Religious Authority actively participating alive, its a bit hard for people to argue. Besides shes immortal so nothing to worry about, let our grandchildren annoy the Queen-Goddess about an heir, Anis will die before her... Fuck why did the heretic have to become a vampire.

The contractor's looking awfully evil for someone who's about to solve all of Euphie's problems.
For the Narrator who sits in her witches' hut and lives at the national border, she looks super damn evil for "Grandma telling Euphie not to fuck up"

Also nothing can solve Anis' taste in clothing that she commissions for Euphie. the boots might be delightful but those shoulders do nothing for Euphie
So the answer for a problem that lasted several chapters is a random new character being introduced???
throwaway line from book 1 technically, nor does she answer the problem.
I don't know if this is just in the manga adaptation rushing events, but they really made the fairy girl come off as a convenient deus ex machina.
Series has a bad case of "writing by the seat of the pants" syndrome. its ok at picking up characters later. Tilty is really the best example here, as one of the first things Anis would do is either summon Tilty or drag Euphie to her to get a physical. Instead Tilty only shows up after the dragon fight IIRC. Its probably the only series where i would say the anime, novels, and manga are equally canon because the scenes unique to each would improve the other 2
Edit: just realized something, is that a reincarnated person or like, an ancient being, or like, and ancient reincarnated person?
First Queen, not technically first monarch, Married a Traveler like Anis, killed her father the founding sovereign. Has all the real problems of running on native human meatware with 1000 years of immortality. Works as a Hermit Historian Author.

Dex-chan lover
"If she gets crowned then it will be better for the common folk"
"But her smile!"
Here hoping the new girl just destroys the entire country, thus solving all their problems!

Group Leader
XIcwv8X.png

is my brain fried or is this a mis-tl? The second bubble doesn't seem to make grammatical sense with "and the nobles view has an enemy", is that supposed to be "and the nobles view her as an enemy"?
Got it. It's fixed now (was a mis-TL), thanks!

Dex-chan lover
Lumi is loooking more like an antagonist than someone who provides solution to Euphie’s problems.. she’s anything but that lol..

Users who are viewing this thread