The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Entire chapter I think, that there is more easy and obvious way.
Anis just can married to someone, and leave the crone to that person. As queen, she would have much more free time, than her being successor.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely not where I thought this chapter was gonna go...
Look, a solution to the problem ~!

Dex-chan lover
Solution: spirit lady gives the inheritable magic power to Euphie, she takes the throne to bear the leadership burden that she’s good at, and then marries Anis to keep her magicology revolution going but not with a “heretic” officially in charge?

Dex-chan lover
So the answer for a problem that lasted several chapters is a random new character being introduced???

Dex-chan lover
The biggest issue with Romance manga's that involve Long Battles or ongoing Wars is the fighting and plot will slowly take 100% of all screen time and all the front loaded romance is pretty much all you get. It's weird how it always happens, even Ecchi manga like Slave-kun fall into a trap where they think the Fighting is more important than the Romance when most readers came for the human interactions, not fighting monsters and demons or wars but it's the majority of what we get. War isn't all that funny either, so we lose a lot of humor and joviality because it doesn't fit the context, but why are we in this bleak context to begin with?

Group Leader
I never really thought about it before, but are they the only light hair/light hair GL pairing? I honestly can't think of another one.
In this series, yes

Other series, L2L Triangle, Sakura Trick, Madoka Magica (not the most popular couple, Yuru Yuri

Dex-chan lover
  • Lumi-dono: Immortal, former founding monarch and arch-mage, spirit contractor, smirks at a mortal like she's a toy
Considering how long Euphie has felt unable to help Anis, the arc feels like a relief from this point on. It's not like it's perfectly convenient or healthy, but Lumi is a sign that all consequences serve yuri.
So the answer for a problem that lasted several chapters is a random new character being introduced???
Sort of? Not several. The story dwelled on Anis being cornered for 30+ chapters if not all 40, so it's about time a solution is introduced. The unseen spirits were always the only workaround.
The biggest issue with Romance manga's that involve Long Battles or ongoing Wars is the fighting and plot will slowly take 100% of all screen time and all the front loaded romance is pretty much all you get.
This act is great because even though it's supposedly a bit dark at parts, it sets up the sort of romance the author wanted. The balance of gradual romance, plot events, and half-mad grins is pretty consistent in this story.

Group Leader
The biggest issue with Romance manga's that involve Long Battles or ongoing Wars is the fighting and plot will slowly take 100% of all screen time and all the front loaded romance is pretty much all you get. It's weird how it always happens, even Ecchi manga like Slave-kun fall into a trap where they think the Fighting is more important than the Romance when most readers came for the human interactions, not fighting monsters and demons or wars but it's the majority of what we get. War isn't all that funny either, so we lose a lot of humor and joviality because it doesn't fit the context, but why are we in this bleak context to begin with?
This isn’t a traditional Romance manga in the first place

This is a Fantasy manga with comedic drama and a romance subplot. Even the initial romantic premise in the first chapter is treated as a humorous joke

This is about as much of a Romance manga as Pokemon with Ash Ketchum is

KZO

Dex-chan lover
He still hasn't explained why he was laughing yet, I thought he was supposed to do that before Lumi appears.

Dex-chan lover
That is a cute looking Kyubey, but why she named snow? Does she know nothing in the end?
In this series, yes

Other series, L2L Triangle, Sakura Trick, Madoka Magica (not the most popular couple, Yuru Yuri
Sakura Trick? I mean if the president and her friend get together eventually, then yes. Otherwise all the couples follow the dark/light rule. Sure say Haruka has red hair, which could be the "light" one when combined with traditional black hair, but when combined with Yuu's peach coloured hair, she is the dark one.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if this is just in the manga adaptation rushing events, but they really made the fairy girl come off as a convenient deus ex machina.

Users who are viewing this thread