The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
This isn’t really spoiler I think but
The important part is the pain Anise will go through here, as she’s basically forced to take over the throne as we’ve seen and abandon what she’s doing so far. Sure doesn’t sound too bad, but when the nobles around only consider her to be there to be bred to make an heir it doesn't make her see anything good in her future, even more so when she has no attraction to men. She’s miserable but she still see it as her duty to do it and forces herself through it. Honestly this chapter shows it quite well that Anise is not feeling well, and it will only get worse the longer it continues.
Big spoiler that makes it mentally worse for Anise
The solution that is found to help Anise in this situation is for Euphy to take over that responsibility, which Anise isn’t happy about to start with, as she doesn’t want to run away after what she did to her brother. But to make it worse, to make it possible for Euphy to take over that role and have a claim on the throne she needs to abandon her humanity and mortality to become a spirit (this has to do with the founding of the kingdom), which is some serious business with its own consequences which Anise also don’t want. So from Anise POV everyone is working against her.
Yeah. I'd only add that she won't have her morality, memory, or humanity immediately taken or anything. That's more of a potential consequence of a lonely immortal life--something that might naturally happen over time, somewhat similar to Freiren. It's not as though she's directly stripped of feelings, the second she becomes what she becomes, just that time takes those things eventually if you outlive your loved ones by hundreds to thousands of years.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Cant tell if this is sarcasm
Rather than becoming a despot, she should simply give birth to an heir (who inherits the ability from her father to be able to use magic) as soon as possible with a husband from the nobility (in possession of magic) and remain recluse to her role as a passive queen and no longer be able to realize her dreams (magicology)

Fed-Kun's army
This isn’t really spoiler I think but
The important part is the pain Anise will go through here, as she’s basically forced to take over the throne as we’ve seen and abandon what she’s doing so far. Sure doesn’t sound too bad, but when the nobles around only consider her to be there to be bred to make an heir it doesn't make her see anything good in her future, even more so when she has no attraction to men. She’s miserable but she still see it as her duty to do it and forces herself through it. Honestly this chapter shows it quite well that Anise is not feeling well, and it will only get worse the longer it continues.
Big spoiler that makes it mentally worse for Anise
The solution that is found to help Anise in this situation is for Euphy to take over that responsibility, which Anise isn’t happy about to start with, as she doesn’t want to run away after what she did to her brother. But to make it worse, to make it possible for Euphy to take over that role and have a claim on the throne she needs to abandon her humanity and mortality to become a spirit (this has to do with the founding of the kingdom), which is some serious business with its own consequences which Anise also don’t want. So from Anise POV everyone is working against her.
That's really sad... :fml:
Idk if I have the power to read through that when the chapters are out.

Dex-chan lover
That's really sad... :fml:
Idk if I have the power to read through that when the chapters are out.
Everyone's reactions will be different but it's not really that bad and without further spoiling, there are the LNs that are well beyond this point to read if you want to know how these issues are resolved. It's not like you'll be stuck with no way of knowing the future. I wouldn't let that worry dissuade you from continuing. The situation can sometimes get a bit exaggerated.

Last edited:
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
My theory: Anis becomes the first queen, finds a way to turn magically into a futa, marries Euphie who is nobility and has great mastery of magic, position secured, BOOM, children, future secured, case solved!

One thing that is bothering with this chapter, and it's only my impression and I need to put on paper. I don't know if it was already like this before, but the expressions the characters make are too "strong". There is no nuance to their expressions. Don't know if it makes sense...

Group Leader
Cant tell if this is sarcasm
Beware, this is not my thought (let alone) but what the characters (the nobles of that realm, who are loyal to the spirits and want magic to be for the exclusive use of the nobles/aristocrats) think and want to happen.

Dex-chan lover
Reading the spoilers in this thread basically kills my interest in continuing with this series. Not having watched the anime or read the light novel or web novel, the manga is the only version of this story that I've seen. I really thought that, after all the misery that's already been handed out to these characters because of the caste system on which their society operated, that this was ultimately headed towards the Revolution of the title being quite literal.

But I guess I should have realized that "duty" to a monarchical "bloodline" would always take precedence. No isekai I know of has ever just entirely done away with the concepts of "nobility" and "royalty," yet somehow I thought that this might be the one to do it. But that's on me for being foolishly naive!

I really enjoyed this manga, as it's had some pretty neat ideas and its leads are such likable characters. However, I can't stand the idea of seeing what's described here play out in detail. It'll just be too upsetting for me. After all, it's not as if I read manga to become more frustrated with life.

How disappointing.
You should be a bit more careful speaking confidently about something you haven't read. Your interpretation of the story's future is very flawed but that's obvious because you're basing it off random, out of context and sometimes misleading spoiler posts. But if that's enough to lead you away from a manga--I can't stop you. I can't say more without spoiling. This type of thing is why I tried to clarify the other spoilers that were put up. The story, like "revolution," is a process, that's all I can say.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the thing i appreciate the most about magirevo is the fact that no one's really a comically bad person per se (looking at you "evil main heroine" villainess stories), but the fact that everyone is a victim of circumstance, whether it be tilly being shunned by her abilities she didnt choose to be born with, or algard's beautiful relationship with his sister being cruelly twisted for political ends.

it isnt perfect, but magirevo i think is one of the best "villainess" stories to come out

Dex-chan lover
My girl Tilty laying out all the facts. She truly grasped the situation.

For LN readers, can you spoil me if Tilty gets with someone? She really cares about Anis, but I doubt they would make this a harem.

Banned
Also, how did it go from "All Dukes And Siblings Involved With Coup Detat Were Summarily Executed By Own Hand"...
...to "Oh I Don't Want To Execute Our Son The Prince"?

Fine, maybe they have family attachment "different if it's me".
That's... kinda the whole point? The reason the princess's ideology is making waves is because it threatens the status of the nobility. The reason the people involved in the coup were executed was because they were likewise a threat. Royalty don't become (or stay) royalty by being concerned with morality; they do it by being concerned with retaining power. Nepotism is the name of the game.

Dex-chan lover
The only solution is for Anis to devise a way to make yuri babies with magic. Happy ending all around.
Yeah, exactly.
It's Dolly 2.0 Magical Boogaloo Time
She already has broken enough taboos that magic tool induced in-vitro will be just natural development here.
She's from our world, it's high time for her to actually tap into that bottomless pit of man-made horrors beyond human comprehension.

Make pistol that shoots gamma beams. Invent Mini-Mosquitoes that instead of sucking blood pump LSD in. Throw a banquet where main course is a huge steak vat-grown out of your own flesh. They already fucking hate you and want to turn you into a tool, now give them a reason to never ever actually think about voicing their hatred out loud.

Users who are viewing this thread