Sidonia no Kishi

This is... impressively hard science fiction in the opening which promptly spirals off into nonsense as time goes on. there are genuinely interesting conceptuals sitting around that the author COMPLETELY WASTES for no apparent reason
it also has a dozen cliches a minute

this is
genuinely a very sad case of wasted potential in my eyes.

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex really should have a way to vote on tags, like SadPanda. The action and drama is there in the over arching world, but as others have commented, individuals and their relationships go nowhere.

This manga is not a harem manga. Sure there are lots of girls that try to confess to the main hero, but literally nothing happens.

In that same vein, the romance tag really should go too. This blockhead has girls constantly trying to get involved, and the only response he ever gives is "i like all the people of Sidonia, that's why I protect it".

That is, until he falls in love with the artificial WMD. How the hell? "You know what's sexy, 17 meter tall pulsating globs of fleshy tentacles. Fuck the cute androgynous tsundere, I want to be with cthulu.", said no one ever.
haha, my thought exactly after watching the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread