Sigrid - Ch. 57

Double-page supporter
FIRST!!! Also I think I read through this chapter too fast ; w ;
ANOTHER WEEK OF WAITING DAMN IT!!!

Dex-chan lover
Its not very often when I see a story that keeps me captivated for so long. Loving this series.

Dex-chan lover
Beside diverting Veramude attention from Achtschewertz and chipping his supporters one by one, it seems the emperor just want to piss him off.
my guess is that he knows that the crown prince would ask Vera to look for the missing prince and while Vera is away the then fully formed Achtschwertz will begin to purge, with the crown prince defenseless.
That's at least what i would do....

Dex-chan lover
my guess is that he knows that the crown prince would ask Vera to look for the missing prince and while Vera is away the then fully formed Achtschwertz will begin to purge, with the crown prince defenseless.
That's at least what i would do....
That's one reason. The other would be to move Veramude away from the Imperial Guards, so that the king can recruit more knights and allocate anyone anywhere. There might also be a trap for Veramude at where the third prince is.

Dex-chan lover
That's one reason. The other would be to move Veramude away from the Imperial Guards, so that the king can recruit more knights and allocate anyone anywhere. There might also be a trap for Veramude at where the third prince is.
I just wish Sigrid would say "I think the emperor wants to kill the crown prince." She's still desperate to hide her reincarnation, but she was more proactive in preventing the tragedies from her past life earlier in the story. Sigrid could use the anstschwetz as a good excuse to "suggest" who is going to be targeted.

Supporter
This work is a perfect pairing of brilliant, gorgeous art and a story worth investing in. Having a great time reading it.

Dex-chan lover
Did this Emperor seriously have several children to continue the royal lineage and then decide all these years later "nah I'm going to live forever actually"

Dex-chan lover
I just wish Sigrid would say "I think the emperor wants to kill the crown prince." She's still desperate to hide her reincarnation, but she was more proactive in preventing the tragedies from her past life earlier in the story. Sigrid could use the anstschwetz as a good excuse to "suggest" who is going to be targeted.
I think everybody knew that the king wants to kill the crown prince. And the next crown prince. And the next next crown prince.

Dex-chan lover
Did this Emperor seriously have several children to continue the royal lineage and then decide all these years later "nah I'm going to live forever actually"
Or he doesn't care about the empire, so he doesn't mind having no successor. The mayhem that would happen due to having no successor after he dies is none of his business. I mean, he would be dead, so why should he care? An ass move, but he is a pretty big ass, so...

Fed-Kun's army
I like that the antagonist here feels properly threatening; a lot of these timeloop stories have the heroine just dab all over everyone while the villains are stuck making dumb funny faces. I lose interest when it starts feeling too easy.

Users who are viewing this thread