Silver Plan to Redo From JK - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Kashimura Maki

I hope that the teacher will get a redemption arc where he gets shit straight, or a chapter where his fingers are repeatedly broken

Contributor
First time I've seen a character get a black eye from getting knee'd in the face.
Usually expect to see a broken nose or dislocated jaw.

Group Leader
I'd take that bet...if I could have all the unsold leftovers that would normally be thrown out anyway, since I'm no stranger to dumpster diving.

Dex-chan lover
Kashimura's booty was on point in both the skirt and the pants. 😊

I think this is one of my favorite mangas so far i lost it and then i found it again !!! I was waiting for a new chapter of this to come out.
04/30/2020

Fed-Kun's army
It's funny how some people only see the perspective from the MC but not the other people who had a problem with her. The side characters were acting like any normal person would. The MC was the evil bitch. People don't change overnight and trust isn't gained in an instant. Imagine if Hitler genuinely wanted to change into a better person and then he said that "I'm sorry I want to change" to other people, they would spit at him and tell him to go to hell. It's how the world works. At least just don't be an asshole.

Just have your rich dad hire you the best tutor in the city. Even if Kashimura were her friend, it still wouldn't be fair to expect her to teach another student. That's not her job or her responsibility, and it's not why her parents sent her to school.

Teacher is super lazy, creepy and controlling. Do not like.

Dex-chan lover
She should just hire a tutor! Even if she's trying to save money as part of her silver plan, it's called investing in yourself.

If she passes, it has shown that she has leveled up in knowledge, but if she fails, she will get a whole year of work experience with a private tutor.

It's win-win!

Fed-Kun's army
Working for 1 year with no pay in that little shit hole? Is that even legal considering its Japan with all their strict laws?

Also, karate girl is really hot. She seems like a hardcore tsundere.

I agree with the professional tutor comments. They have the money and it's not like it's not worth it. Investing in her education to not get held back a year and give her an opportunity to enter into a good University is well worth the expense.

@Sheruff Comparing to Hitler to make your point is waaaaay over the top. Geeeez.

Ah.. the internet where comparing a bratty High School Girl who bullied people to a man who caused the systematic slaughter of 6 million or more Jewish people is considered a "logical" analogy. For one thing.. even if she's a brat... hitting her hard enough to almost kill her.. is SO not a proper response. That would have been attempted murder or manslaughter at the least. It would have been more likely to have been murder considering it was a premeditated crime (she tripped the MC THEN slammed her knee into her face as hard as possible) seems a bit over-the-top as a response to "will you please tutor me?". So yeah I REALLY don't like her right now. However, the person I hate the most is that TEACHER. Goddamn is he an irresponsible little shit. He's gone completely power mad wanting to "teach her a lesson" due to his own prejudices against her. Then when he does something he totally half asses it. ...his mom should have swallowed (sorry I just felt this is an amazing insult)

Users who are viewing this thread