Silver Plan to Redo From JK - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Light and Darkness (Part 2)

Double-page supporter
Nah, she might be a tough cookie maybe the toughest but she will crack soon enough just like the others. Mc wholesomeness is op so I ain't worried.

Dex-chan lover
this reminds me of a oneshot from like 5 years ago, where 2 dudes where in direct business competition, where one was a grandson of a genius yakuza dude so everyone believed he was one as well, but he was a really swell guy no ambitions or evil ideas, and the other one was a poor dude but with a great mind for business, both of their business were tied up most of the time but then the poor dude store started to go down, he inmediately believed that the other dude was doing some shaddy shit to bring him under, and after 2 pages of thinking wildly he decided to do shaddy shit too, coz he believed that his wits wouldnt be enough to win against money and power.

His whole plan was executed perfectly till the last step, where he forced the other dude to make a decision, now i cant rememebr exacly the setup he made, but it was something like this

> option A : that would screw him over but help a lot of ppl
> option B : do shaddy shit to secure an assload of money

the dude believed that he would pick the 2nd option, he had no doubt, he was super sure, coz if he picked the 1st one he would take losses too, obviosly the other dude picked the 1st one to the mc surprise, and after a confrontation and them finally speaking it turned out that the mc's business started going down coz a bunch of his employees were stealing from him, coz he wasnt a good judge of character

it ends with the 2 of them building a new business, covering for each other weaknesses, it was a good read and it had the classic ''Dont assume stuff'' kind of lesson but it was still fun to read

Group Leader
@Hollow7F now that's interesting. Man I hope you remember the title, because now I interested with it.

anyway, good chapter for usual. It's probably MC converting her in the end. Even tho it's cliche, i'm interested with the execution. Cliche story with good execution are way, way better than fresh story with bad execution.

Come to think of it. One boy, four girls... is he a harem protagonist? /jk

Dex-chan lover
@WholesomeTriangles @Satriox

sadly u guys are talking to the one fucker that went to college with 50 or so ppl for 5 years and cant remember the name of a single one of them, if i remember ill come back. sorry

Why is she pop out of nowhere? Let me guess, she's just got transferred and then join that last 1 spot. Lol

Double-page supporter
get 1 chance to redo your life she seems ready to lose her wealth this time.

I just hope she will get good ending this timeline

Author/ artist: "so how do i make this char look as creepy as possible..."
Chapter 14: "Oh look. Goal accomplished."

So she was the reason everything went to shit before it's what im guessing you know in her original timeline

Fed-Kun's army
This girl is definitely bad news, but there's hope: thanks to Ninomiya's new approach to life, she's already thinking it all must be part of a cunning masquerade.

Time to convert her to Sayuriism.

Users who are viewing this thread