Silver Plan to Redo From JK - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - Plan of Revenge to Redo From Cool Beauty

Dex-chan lover
Thank you translator-san!! tho, kinda sad that it's only for once, still many thanks!!!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I hope this chapter brings attention to this manga and some group picks it up, because it was one of my favorites

Group Leader
Redraw sure pain in the *ss, right!? XD

Well, keep the spirits and good luck, man.
I don't even bother with redrawing lmao.
I just carefully white-out or black-out the text bubbles and hope I don't ruin the art.

It's nice to see this series getting an update after so long, but translating guesslation to understandable English gave me a migraine. Hopefully this gets picked up by a group with capable proofreaders.
Yeah secondhand translation is pretty bad most of the time.
But I tried. Hopefully it makes a bit of sense.

And thank you for everyone's kind words.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit! Thank you! I kinda gave up on anyone continuing this series, so it's great to see someone do a release.

I don't even bother with redrawing lmao.
I just carefully white-out or black-out the text bubbles and hope I don't ruin the art.

Yeah secondhand translation is pretty bad most of the time.
But I tried. Hopefully it makes a bit of sense.

And thank you for everyone's kind words.
where do you get the Indonesian translation? it's not uploaded here i think? or does Elex / Level finally publish this title?

Dex-chan lover
Aww one time translation? was hoping for more, was sad the og group dropped it. The official English sucks in how they have opted to break it up and release it in a format it wasn't designed for... all to milk more money outta it. Disappointing.

thanks for the work though :);glad to even get this much. Hopefully more might get to it.

Dex-chan lover

Users who are viewing this thread