Silver Pole Flowers

Ohoooooh this has great potential. Like legit, lewd and ecchi aside. This could resonate deeply especially with dancers and those with dreams that are either unacceptable by society's standards or hard to reach. Hope this would become better and better 💙

I don't understand people who rate this 1/10.... This are stories that have real life experience on them. Not everything on this world shines, this'a interesting story.

Thanks to the group who pick this up.
This story looks like a positive & inspiring one, showing the reality in its beauty yet ugliness. Looking forward to more

Contributor
I was wondering when did pole dancing stopped being associated with whores & strippers and they started teaching it little girls?

Power Uploader
Translation is already dead. NVIDIA Scans is lazy and translate on one chapter per manga.

I’m so far enjoying this, the art is good and the story, you don’t see many stories about pole dancing as a sport, is pretty unique.

Contributor
@hxtreme Some time ago I read discussion on reddit like site in my country and lefties there were indignant that some users were disgusted with that young girls are taught pole dancing.

I love how this manga isn't afraid of having their protagonists world view be proven wrong. Too many protagonists are able to go through a whole story without having their fundamental world views challenged.

Pole dancing is and always has originated from strippers. So I hope they don't try and shame stripping or any type of sex work. Pole dancers who try and separate the 'sport' from its origins out of some weird self righteousness are toxic af. Then again, this is a Japanese manga so ://///

Love it when the seedy underbelly tries to claw it's way to the surface. lmaothemanga.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
From the author of Harukana Receive

Shit, that's all you had to say baby.

Users who are viewing this thread