Silver Pole Flowers

Group Leader
I began reading this manga on a whim last week... Who would have thought I wuld be so invested in a manga about poledancing? (or any kind of dancing, I'm not that into dancing in general).

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao is there actually a guy in the comments offended by girls pole dancing? Bro, you read manga. There’s literally loli and harem genres. You’re already degenerate as fuck. Maybe head off to Christian Mingle if you’re gonna be a snowflake about things.

Dex-chan lover
i dont understand why this has such a low rating, it gets better ffs

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh I was looking forward to this long ago! didn't know it was being translated already!! THANK YOU

Dex-chan lover
@Axkmint

ah yes, because literally every single other manga is loli and harem genres. it's completely impossible to find actual high quality manga anywhere in the world. get your head out of your ass.

Dex-chan lover
so this was the next work after Harukana Receive ended (sad about it ending as soon as it did but hopefully someone will finish translating it)

will be checking this out

Dex-chan lover
"This is the story of two girls, linked together by a single pole."

tumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500.gif

Yeh

Read 20 chapters so far and I almost did the classic "I'll continue this later" thing. to dropped list it goes

Fed-Kun's army
@Verypeeved
I bet you real money the people complaining about pole dancing here don’t troll the comment sections of harem manga about how immoral they are.

Fed-Kun's army
@nefertitis Fencing is sport that originated from military training to kill people. Marksmanship is a sport that originated from military training to shoot people. Archery is the same. Sports often distance themselves from their original purpose. Pole dancing as a stripper and pole dancing as a sport are 2 different things. That doesn't mean anything is wrong with either one though.

Users who are viewing this thread