Silver Spoon (ARAKAWA Hiromu) - Vol. 15 Ch. 128 - The Four Seasons ㉛

Fed-Kun's army
As stated in the first couple pages and by comments there are only 4 chapters left. From what it seems it makes me think that the author's family member that fell seriously ill might not be doing better and thus has to end the series or that they simply don't have too much inspiration left and don't want it to drag on forever solely to drag it on. Either way such an incredible series and so fucking sad that it's ending

Dex-chan lover
There's might be a new title in the works by arakawa sensei according to this news

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2019-11-27/shonen-sunday-look-forward-to-fullmetal-alchemist-silver-spoon-creator-hiromu-arakawa-new-story/.153727

Sorry double post.

Well at least I can say that I had a lot of fun reading this one.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad it's back but goddamn, this entire chapter just enjoys rubbing it in your fucking face how much it likes the cockblocking joke, it's getting old.

Also only 4 chapters left?

Dex-chan lover
i'm glad that i had to catch up on chapters i didn't read just a while ago

This feels sudden, concluding, but not really surprising. Welp. I'm glad we're getting more chapters again, so thanks to the translators!

lol Hachiken is suffering

This chapter kind of felt like a display case of all the different ways this manga has been goofy. Bullying Hachiken, protective dad, roadkill.

Dex-chan lover
Going to France to study cheese. Well, I can see it, but I still think the best cheeses in the world are mostly British.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you very much for finishing this series.

@Purplelibraryguy it must be ultra-exclusive, i have eaten cheese in and from half Europe but still haven't seen british ones.

I'll never understand why France is always the first nation to be named when talking about cheese when Italy have more variety, just looking the list of italian and french cheese in wikipedia there is a huge difference between the two

Aggregator gang
I am so happy to see it back! even if it's ending soon/already ended, lloking foward to the last chapters nevertheless.
Besto of luck to Arakawa in her next project! I'll check it out as soon as it's available!

Dex-chan lover
@Abetillo Oh, but you have. Here's some you might not have tried, all very good IMO: Cheshire, Wensleydale, Stilton, Huntsman's cheese, Red Leicester, Double Gloucester, Cornish Yarg cheese, Caerphilly, Lincolnshire, Cotswold . . .
And this is the one you have: Cheddar. But you might not have tried Wookey Hole cheddar, or Black Bomber cheddar, or Isle of Mull cheddar (Scottish), or Glenphilly whisky cheddar (Scottish), or Irish cheddar with Guinness . . . cheddar doesn't have to be American slices of plastic, and it originally comes from a place in England called Cheddar.

Dutch, french and italian cheese are more well known on the european continent (maybe in Japan as well) than the british ones.

Dex-chan lover
@th30wl And of course what's best is a matter of taste. But I've had my share of Dutch, French and Italian (and Spanish) cheese, and while I quite like a fair proportion of them (well, frankly not the Dutch so much), I personally prefer the British stuff. There's a tendency on the continent to assume British food == bad, so I'm not surprised if they haven't much looked into the possibilities there, but they're missing out.

Users who are viewing this thread