Silver Spoon - Vol. 15 Ch. 131 - Final Chapter. The Story of Yuugo Hachiken.

that was kind of abrubt, and no conclusion?
season 2 coming?
or was it canned?...

Aggregator gang
If I treat 130 and 131 as a single chapter, I'm okay with the ending.
But 131 on its own is kinda disappointing.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for translating to the end!

I'm gonna need to reread this again at some point.

Double-page supporter
Ah, thanks for all who bring this manga into this world. Great story and so inspiring.

Komaba got his farm and now he has bigger dream. Great ending too for him.

Sakuragi-sensei and another teachers still remember their student, what a great teacher. It's funny when he talks about crabs bussiness. 😂😂

Personally I want more story about Gin no Saji, because this is still not enough to tells what happens in their future. I hope Arakawa-sensei can bring some spin-off for this manga. But I hope too Arakawa-sensei can bring more outstanding stories.

Thanks for the translation! What a ride, began reading this so long ago, like many I think... Much memories ...

Don’t be an idiot though. It’s just a fiction. Dealing with the Russian mobs/gov is not fun.

Dex-chan lover
I bet that boy sowed a lot of seeds in one of the other former Equestrian Club members if you know what I'm sayin'.

For Arakawa sensei, I think this series was more of an inspirational one that leaves younglings with a message that they can do whatever they want. A nice change of pace from her magnum opus, FMA. Can't wait to see what story she wants to tell next.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you very much for finishing this one, guys.

Also it seems that there is an after hapter of this one, given how it ended. It was like a last chapter but also it was not.

Users who are viewing this thread