Since I Became a Saint, I'll Do Whatever I Want with My Second Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
First Guess is that someone else betrayed them both in a way? I guess? The Prince seems clueless, but even if he where an asshole he would at least know why she hates him, what he doesnt, so, ma guess.

@WhimsiCat
Wow the butler switched sides from being evil to being the nice guy after 500 years. Now I am starting to think that the butler just gave up on breaking the two up and started supporting them, although this isn't most likely true without a reason.

Dex-chan lover
@Neramix:
I think you misread my spoiler.

The possibly-butler-reincarnated isn't shipping prince with Lizz

He's trying to ship the prince with the #1 noble girl in term of supposed reputation/power (ignoring Lizz obv) who might also be his daughter? wasn't paying that much attention back when she was introduced.

Basically he's still going to be villain again.

Hello, everyone, I'm tiffu and I was the typesetter for this project for specifically chapters 1.2 and 2.

I wanted to reach out and apologize on the delay of Chapter 2, "Since I became a Saint." The longest delay of releasing this chapter was at my step, one of the last. I have my reasons, (none of which I doubt many care for) but I still wanted to release Saint Ch 2, my last project with EJ before I left staff, at the best quality typeset I could offer. For this, the project has been delayed and I realize that I have contributed to the larger situation that EJ is currently receiving backlash for. I acknowledge that this might not mean much to you, but this is the best I can offer, as someone who not only was part of the problem, but also who agrees with EJ's problem. Once again to the readers, I'm sorry for the delay. For specifically "Since I became a Saint," the delay is my fault, and mine alone. I have since left staff.

Feel free to contact me to vent any frustrations or what have you. My discord is on my profile and my dms are open. Best, tiffu.

Please someone tell me she's not gonna end up with the prince at the end 'cuz if she is I'm dropping this.

FK that bitch of a Prince.

He had no idea what he did and I bet he didn't even know how she died 500 years ago...

Cause if he knew, I am pretty sure he would had apologize for not being there when she died... but yet, he made it sound like the entire incident 500 years ago was Liz/Cecile's fault?

And LUL at someone's explanation below... If the Prince knew of the fakes... why didn't he explain or apologize? instead of making it sound like everything was also Liz's fault? And you mentioned he "searched for her" in all possible place... BESIDES HER HOUSE???!!! WHAT???!!! Cause Cecile said she died in her own home... LUL

Pretty sure the first place anyone would go to look for someone is their house...

This just tells me the Prince is an idiot.

jak

Contributor
I hope her main love interest is the Priest guy.

Dex-chan lover
She's been reincarnated before. Death isn't exactly the threat it used to be for her.

Dex-chan lover
@chaos_animagic The entire situation seems more like a misunderstanding than, rather than actual betrayal... both sides being told different stories...

Obviously, they aren't talking to each other but making assumptions...

Dex-chan lover
You MORON!!! Eugeune, when a girl says, "I didn't want to see you anymore."

You're to fess up and say, "Look, I'm sorry. I screwed up. I was an idiot. Can we start as friends again? And this time, I'm not running."

Idc if its a misunderstanding on both sides, but the way the crown prince spoke to her was total trash 😪 He was the first one to say “lets just brush aside our past” so I do not blame Lizz at all for jumping the gun on assumptions. If that was the first thing someone I hated said to me before I even got a word in, I’d do the same.

I think the noble woman that stole Eugene 500 years ago probably fed him the same kind of bullshit she told Cecil, to make him think Cecil dumped him or something.
At least, that's the ONLY way I would give Eugene the benefit of the doubt. They both seem to think they were wronged by the other.

Users who are viewing this thread