Since I Became a Saint, I'll Do Whatever I Want with My Second Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

People assuming princes past life in the wrong. Probably got fed misinformation just like she was, and found out too late or some shit like that

Dex-chan lover
I mean either the prince is the densest motherfucker in the universe, or there was more to the story of what happened 500 years ago that our female protagonist is not aware of. Somehow I'm guessing it's the latter...

Supporter
"I betrayed you and left you to die, but let's just forget about it"
lol yeah, that did happen, didn't it?

and you know what else? Fuck you

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion is it thought? she was his slave for years, taking all his abuse without saying or doing a thing. only once the engagement is of does she hit him. i really wouldn't say that is a good standard, she should have beated him the second he started trying to turn her into a slave and straight up killed him once the marriage was off.

Please please please don't let her end up with the prince in this new life of hers because its really pointless

In Lloyd we trust

Contributor
Hey, i lied to you, cheated on you and threw you away like a sac of potatoes, causing your death, but let's forget that, k ? Let's enjoy our new lives, ahahah ;)

GENIOUS.

Aggregator gang
Ah fuck it looks like his family in his past life told him she cheated on him or some shit while telling her that he's leaving her for riches and nobility. A huge misunderstanding 🙃

Dex-chan lover
That guard guy popped out of no where. O3o surpriseee he had a misunderstanding of her too hahahHHa wonder how though?
Many thanks

Double-page supporter
Please god not the "i still love him coz i'm stupid" plot, at least it has been avoided for now

I dislike him,, If he was lead to believe anything that still mean's he's stupid enough to believe it. Hope he isn't the male lead, like, please no

I have a feeling there is huge misunderstanding/ mistake that either side didn't know about.

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh my god so he was reincarnated too.
And yeah I agree there might be some misunderstanding there. Secrets either side didn't know about.

esp

Eh, It's hard to believe there was a misunderstanding. He said he was gonna come back and he didn't.

Dex-chan lover
ok now what is the lie? hopefully this misunderstanding is going to be solved in not more than 10 chapters

Dex-chan lover
Haha. It's funny just how much everyone hates the prince right now. Granted, his words pushed all the wrong buttons, but I think this pretty clearly establishes the fact there was more to the story 500 years ago.

If I were to guess, a deception by the family to keep the couple apart so they could use him for their own agendas.

Having said that, her DON'T FUCK WITH ME was super duper cathartic. Not even sure why. I think I just like seeing her let her emotions pour out in the most direct way possible.
Maybe some emotions from "This Time I'll Definitely Be Happy" are bleeding over.

Oh yeah. Also a question that comes to mind is...when did he die? Because if he lived a full life, or even died prematurely at the age of 30, he's going to have an older mental age and had a lot more time than Lizz to process this-hence the "water under the bridge" thing where he attempted to forgive her for something she didn't do to him.

Users who are viewing this thread