Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Dandarandadan More importantly, they could make the young boy more 'dependent on others' / immature / insecure such as when the boy looks into the mirror, rejects the maid, etc. A kid acting immature? Its cute. Its normal. Its fluffy.

A full grown man acting immature? Grow up already!|

Though to me, it doesn't really matter which. More importantly, where is my insulin?

Thanks for the massive update!

Alejandro is 13 and Ibelina is 16-17. Since he’s recovering I think we’re due for a growth spurt or maybe a timeskip. I’d like if there was an intermediate phase where he’s a little more mature before the main events occur, although at this rate he won’t care about the heroine anyway.

And it looks like the curse’s cure is something like love or acceptance, ala Beauty and the Beast. I guess that was apparent before now though.

Awww they're so cute 🥰
Reminds me of a kid crushing on his baby sitter

And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MASS RELEASE ❤️❤️💕😘😍

Thank you so much for the batch update!
Ugh, it's too adorable seeing Alejandro warm up to Ibelina.

Jeez.He is way too adorable and stubborn. Although, He’s parents are the worst people on the earth. It just could not fitting in my mind,how did that evil looking woman gave birth this cute kid and how dare she abandoned her own son.

Contributor
You gotta say, she really have a nice personnality.
I know it's her dream, but still he isn't easy to handle in the beginning.

Just a reminder for us all:
-he's 13 (like it mentioned a few chapters back) and is just smaller since the curse keeps him malnourished
-she's just a couple of years older than him, max a few (it was either from an earlier chapter that's I've read too long ago or I saw it mentioned from someone else)
+not excusing anything, it'd still be weird for them to be together or shipped as it is right now
-she doesn't have any feelings for him in that way, since she read the novel and he looks so much like a child right now, she just cares about him as one would usually care about a child in such a situation lol
-the only "romantic" type thing right now is him having a crush on her, which is normal for someone his age also since she's the only one who's been that nice to him, or course he'd be more likely to develop some sort of feelings for her lol

I know eventually they're bound to get together or at least mc starts having feelings for him too, but that's hopefully most likely not gonna happen until after the curse breaks and there's a time skip to give him time to fully heal from the effects of the curse, probably having a growth spurt along the way.

As this comic is now, it's just adorable fluff. I just hope it stays this way for now and doesn't try to go too far, too soon in the story lol

And if I'm mistaken about anything, it's been awhile since I've read the beginning of this and I haven't slept much right now, so please remind me!

Fed-Kun's army
my heart.... MY HEART!!!
heart-attack.jpg

she's lovely, but honey he's gonna want you to stay forever now lmao it's not until the female lead shows up YOU'RE THE FEMALE LEAD NOW... and also you realize in the original novel he gets abandoned by her and then he freaking BETRAYS THE CROWN AND GETS MURDERED SO??? WHY WOULD YOU WANT HIM TO GO AFTER THE FEMALE LEAD? i love her but she's a dumb dumb. thank god he's in love with HER and not the little girl who traumatized him by calling him a monster.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE UPDATES this story is adorable and i love it a lot

Fed-Kun's army
@Tatsgato yeah you're absolutely correct. i check out the raws even though i don't know korean and
even though he is now older and even taller than her and several years have passed she still seems to see him like a child. even after he's thrown fits of jealousy lmao (well, maybe SPECIALLY because of that)

How can we protecc them 😭 this massive update is just stabbing through my sea of feels.

Thankyou for the translations !!

So cute....too cute...
My blood sugar level is rising......
Just so kyuuuuute!!!

Whoohoo thanks for the mass update and not leaving us on a cliff ❤
Idk about the age gap but this is pree cute

@luckpack she isn't raising him. She is nursing him and trying to fix his mental state. It's more like the Florence Nightingale effect. Except at the moment, she doesn't see him as a romantic interest, she still thinks he will end up with the Elanore

Double-page supporter
Yesssssssssss 😆💕💕💕💕 I want aaaaallllll oooooof iiiittttt.

I’m so sad there’s nothing on novelupdates though... could this maybe not be from a novel? 😭 I wanna skip ahhheeaaaddd. He’s already such a flirt I’m looking forward to him being an adult 💕

Aggregator gang
Ah yes, the endless trope of these settings where the protagonist can't even fathom the idea that their actions might have an influence on the world and it won't just magically follow the script of the original story, regardless of what they do. I can't wait for the eventual "Eh? This isn't what happens in the novel!" and "You mean... I've changed the future???" 50+ chapters down the line where they are downright SHOCKED at this revelation.

At least it's still a really cute story.

before he said to the doctor the he could see the doctor's wrinkle, and now ibelina's blackhead. This tsundere kid is just too cute.

Users who are viewing this thread