Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

I think people are unhappy about the whole age and parent thing... But, she's not that much older and his body is merely stunted in growth. She isn't a parent. I see it more as a caretaker since she is his maid.

I really like this series but I don't like how they drew Alejandro. His appearance in the promo webtoon looked a lot closer to a normal 13 year old. I can see why they chose to draw him shorter in the official webtoon cause of malnutrition and all that but I think it's too exaggerated??..

Their age isn't that far apart. As far as I recall, Ibelina is only 15-16 and Alejandro is 13-14. I guess it'll get better after the time skip though.

This is my favorite webtoon series besides Doctor Elise so I can ignore a few details I find a bit off putting.

Also, thank you for updating! I thought you guys already abandoned this project because of D&C. TAT

the fact that she still has not realized what cures his ilness is astounishing

she knows that his first love cures him
she knows that he was devoid of love in his childhood
she realizes the ilness weakening (often occurring around her)
she has no clue that the cure is familiar love

Ah! This cliffhanger is like when a sibling is eating in front of you, but doesn’t offer you any food.

Tbh, I'm honestly dreading when he grows up. I'm talking about that "Romance" tag there.
This cute Maid/Master platonic relationship is what I really like. Shipping the two together might seem like an obvious route, but I'd prefer her to stay as a Big Sister like figure to him.

Dex-chan lover
Who is he learning g his seduction skills from? Or was he born with it?
Many thanks

@zdarkbrz_816 I believe the spanish version had like 25 chapters translated? Or 29, something like that. I read them all. But now they've been deleted, yes, :( I have no idea why, though.

Fed-Kun's army
Even if they fall in love later at least it'll be a somewhat healthy relationship to begin with. It might be a parent/child or caretaker one right now, but she's the only one that's legitimate loving him in any way so I don't blame him. It's still a little skeezy but at least it isn't like, more the the regular skeeziness of like 10-14 year old girls falling in love with 20+ year old princes and not usagi drop skeezy.

Users who are viewing this thread