Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
This is very sweet. But somehow I think flags are being raised. Something.....

ThNk you for the new chapter! It pains me that he suffers so much but I’m glad that Ibelina is at always at his side.

I can't wait for him to get better and live a good life for himself. T__T And maybe sweep Ibelina off her feet at some point lol

Fed-Kun's army
that poor child.... THAT POOR CHILD!!! HE JUST WANTS TO BE LOVED DAMN IT!!! AND ALSO STOP HURTING HIM!!!! STUPID CURSE dsflakjdsflkj weeeeh 😭 ibelina please give him lots of hugs from me oh my god

thank you so much for the update!!

i admit i got impatient and since i found spanish scanlations that are up to chapter 31 i read them all oops IT'S NICE TO READ THEM IN ENGLISH TOO THO confirm the translation

jak

Contributor
Calling it now. The girl who betrays him in the story because she falls for the "male lead who shows up half way through the story" will fall for him now because he doesn't fall for her because he falls for maid girl.

Too cuuuuuuute! >>.<<

@jak, I was thinking the same. I think there's a very high possibility that's how it'll turn out!
In a few years.

Contributor
The heroine in the story is just a THOT, she was with the male lead only because he was the emperor/future king.

If Alejandro is the favorite this time for the Throne, ofc she will try to get close to him.

Users who are viewing this thread