Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
hurry up and make that growth spurt after getting ride of the curse, that smile has to be protected ! 😆

Dex-chan lover
im still wondering if i had a fever dream where i read till like way after he gets healed, idk if it was here and the chapters were in spanish or what and they got removed but....idk

Aggregator gang
@Hollow7F omg I know what you mean, I've done that with another comic LOL I read way past the available chapters but then was like wtf wuutt

Dex-chan lover
He drinks the medicine... He's illness relapses. He stops drinking the meds, he gets better... Really.. Is this just a simple correlation?
Many thanks

Contributor
Anyone else notice that in the "novel" Ibelina read there's no attempt to catch the culprit who cursed the poor guy to begin with? I mean, she's way more focused on helping Alejiandro, so her lack of attention to it makes sense, but not the country's — it's a political issue, no? Especially given the way the curse gets worse all of a sudden, it smells of a culprit.

That said, Ibelina is so dense; even having read the novel, she still has yet to notice that his affection has a beneficial effect? I'm not sure if said affection is required to be romantic, considering just how abysmally he is treated, however, it is very clear that his feelings for her are romantic (he's at the right age, too). That proposal in the previous chapter, while not stated out right is pretty damn obvious. While their relationship is heartwarming, it also reeks of future misunderstandings (she's just way too dense and natural, and Alejiandro has only begun to notice it; if he doesn't notice then things will become very annoying).

I am gonna repeat myself, I want him to heal but I don't want him to suffer futur drama, he suffered enough already.

@blackLuna
For her defense, even with all the care and love she is giving just like she said herself, that his illness still come and go just like in the novel... the seizure he just had for 2 days was written in the novel for example... so I don't blame her to not get it since all she can do is be by his side.

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHA after looking around i found the chapters till ch 31 in spanish!
bendita seas miyuki-san si llegas a leer esto muchas pero muchas gracias

Soooo the next few chapters will be about him loving her despite getting sick repeatedly right

Fed-Kun's army
Pure.... so pure.... I wonder if him getting better is related to him feeling loved?

Users who are viewing this thread