Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

RIP my heart, the hug was just 😭. And honestly, I know his parents are trash, but to be reminded how trashy they are is just kjsnajsna. My heart hurts for Ibelina, too—sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Also, Alejandro putting the moves on Ibelina at this age has me laughing 😂. Like, boy, who taught you to say these things??? I will say he knows how to treat her really well for his age, though—just imagine what a good husband he'd make when he's older. But for now, maybe save those lines when you're a tad bit older, baby boi. 😂

If I'm remembering correctly. Al is 14 and Ibe should be 16-18 so they're not that far apart in age. The curse stunts his growth so he looks 10, but he's at most 4 years younger than her, so of course he's putting the moves on.

Dex-chan lover
it's doesn't give a lover vibe
it's a fucking mom and son vibe lmao
for anyone curious there's 32chaptor of raw
here

Dex-chan lover
Yes! Hugs!
Her being there is still helping his recovery amazingly. I wonder if he's even gonna have that seizure?

Group Leader
It's gonna be incest at some point coz hoo boy this is more like a mom and kid more than lover lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Man i wish to be hugged like that but i guess I'm not cute enough like Alejandro to receive something this grand lmao

Fed-Kun's army
it's affection, isn't it? the healing is genuine affection that comes from people who genuinely love him.

i think his curse got worse because of that short episode where he lashed out and pushed away the only person who cared about him. but she stayed with him all night and he got better again!

Users who are viewing this thread