Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

I liked Lorenzo from the moment I saw him. And now that I see a little more of him, he seems cute and upbeat. Personally I just dont care for tsunderes, so.....
But ofc we already know Ale is the ML, so the Ibe-Ale ship is superior.

Fed-Kun's army
I want some caramel pudding right now 😩
Thanks to quarantine I have like no good food

i feel bad for Lorenzo; he's a good guy (so far in the plot), but ibelina just ain't interested.

MC probably pretty asf for a commoner- she ain’t even doing much and everyone acting up 😂

Fed-Kun's army
the way he searches for pudding in his tray because she likes pudding and then giving to her once he finds it 😭❤

i just noticed somethin, why do every manga artist draw a 13 y old person short af? when i was 13 i was like 5 ft 2, yet this 13 yr old is like a midet! assuming the father is 6 ft or somethin,(cus thats like the average height 4 ad adult) it means that hes like 3 ft. HOW

that maid looks like a doll...... but author seriously don't you dare bring that brown hair pig again

2nd ML syndrome strikes again! Man effectively lost to a 13 year old the second he started.

Dex-chan lover
there is a show that makes fun of all of those manhwa effects - extraordinary you - on viki

Users who are viewing this thread