Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Aggregator gang
I’m just glad that this manga has stayed wholesome <3 don’t make Lorenzo a romantic interest plz

tf is this weird ass story trying to make me support a relationship between a 13 year old and a 17 year old... and trying to make me like a male lead who's literally a possessive sociopath i can't read this shit anymore lmfaooo please put ibelina with lorenzo for now and teach alejandro about basic manners and decency

idk why ibelina is so shocked over how alejandro acts that way. he IS a noble. times were different back then. i just wish she placated him better than how she did idk

um.... i dont wanna hate but the fact that alejandro knows how to cuss at age 13 is weird especially since he basically hasnt interacted with the outside world and when is it gonna show when alejandro becomes 17 or something cuz i personally think that the childhood is taking too long

Fed-Kun's army
i don't get how everyone hopes Alejandro is not the ML, like, there's a romance tag, the title is about him, and the guy in the cover is literally him lmao

there are often manhwas with several male characters inside but no one in the cover that we have to guess the ML, that i understand lol (and it's fun guessing and wishing our favourite boy to be the ML) most of the time my guess is always right (the only ML i hate is from Abandoned Empress lmao, never had i dropped a series so hard)

if you all really hate Alejandro or their relationship then don't read??

Ibelina is being dense as all hell. The kid is very clearly jealous. That's a natural thing that you can usually resolve with discussion. He's also just a sheltered aristocrat kid. Guilting him with the whole "I'm disappointed in you" shtick when he doesn't even know why what he did was wrong is manipulative and actually kind of abusive.

Dex-chan lover
it is funny how people kept complaining yet continue to read. like would it be better to pick one or the other?

Dex-chan lover
Ibelina sees him as a cute child while he sees her as a crush? or a mother/attachment figure.

also forgot maids earn money

Users who are viewing this thread