Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
I like Lorenzo more...he seems like a normal nice guy without any weird possessive feelings coupled with emotional tantrums X'DDD

I am going to wait until the little brat grows up more (especially mentally) before deeming him deserving of our female mc :)

Awww Alejandro grew up so fast... literally. He’s still going thru puberty so I’m going to excuse his possessiveness, but boy he should really work on that. Once he turns into an adult, that ain’t cute anymore.

...has it really only been a few days?! o_O

Any chance that's a mistranslation? 'cause honestly that's a little off-putting if he really grew that much.

Group Leader
tbh I don't see her ending up with anyone as things stand. she doesn't feel anything towards anyone, so I don't really either.

Well if she left for Lorenzo now... she’ll basically be doing the same thing that the protagonist she oh so hate so much for her decision to go for another guy. Now she understands how the noval’s mc feels xD

Dex-chan lover
The hell. So fast?!?!? How much time passed in the novel??
Many thanks

@KuroInfinity well it was indeed kinda shocking that it was only a few days but also he used to look like 8/9 years and now he looks more is age so I guess the curse was stopping his growth.

@PunniZ No she wouldn't be doing the same thing as the protagonist because of a few reasons: 1. She doesn't like anyone at the moment. Not Alejandro, not Lorenzo, not the teacher , no one. 2. She doesn't know that Alejandro likes her like that.

Alejandro doesn't yet realize what he'd be putting the MC through. She's not likely to be accepted.

Regarding the age thing, he now looks her age, so I find that skeptical. She is only 16/17. That's not a huge age difference, though, if they were adults. Plus, Lorenzo looks like he's suffering from punishment from the jealous & possessive Alejandro. =P

Then there's also the super hot sensei (SHS)! :3

At this point it's either a love square or a love pentagon (note that an approved romantic rival will probably show up soon, and that presumes that the Emperor doesn't find out & try to hook the MC up with his son or that the son tries to take the MC for jealousy reasons, or the princess doesn't suddenly fall for Alejandro, or that the prince doesn't get sick from the curse). =P

Dex-chan lover
Alejandro become a bit of a pain to look at... when will he move past that phase I wonder.

I'm so happy Ibelina shut down her shipper coworkers by going "Uhh, he's four years younger than me, remember?" because! That's right! 17yo and a 13yo is WEIRD.

It makes sense for Alejandro to have fixated on her so much given that she is the first person to pay attention to him besides his doctor since... ever... And it's not like he knows what he wants from her besides her being with him forever. (And it's even less cringey now that he actually looks ~4 years younger than 8 years younger). It's perfectly fine for him to have a crush and it makes sense that it manifests in the way that it does as he is a neglected rich kid who was chronically/terminally ill until recently and she was his primary caregiver and playmate.

To Ibelina he's just her precious brat though and she's free to admire age appropriate hotties in her life. Though I don't think she's romantically interested in anyone yet. And probably won't be for a while.

A few days??!! I would've believed it if they said 6 months but he grew THAT much in a few days???

Dex-chan lover
Welp, she fucked up. Alejandro won't let go of her and she just discarded her only joker to survive that. Sooner or later she'll be the target of harassment and worse, because of his affection, and she doesn't even carry the saintess bonus to protect herself. Nobody will believe them either later on, as everyone will think it's only a self-serving claim.

Double-page supporter
I like how ibelina not really love anyone
@Qelix
the maid seem to support her except head maid and butler assume his status and her status so what we need is that ibelina really is commoner or not

Contributor
tbh, it felt like forever that alejandro was a kid, im glad that we're starting to move into the teenager phase, but damn he's not very likable now. maybe when he's an adult.

I wonder if his mom is fawning all over him now that he is cured, or if she still doesn't give a shit about him

Users who are viewing this thread