Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of getting really absurd at how blind Ibelina is being to the fact that Alejandro has feelings for her. I seriously wish she would get over the whole "but the Heroine is going to show up and they're absolutely meant to be together" thing already. Did you ever think that you might have replaced her or something?

Here Alejandro looked so handsome & stunning that it took me 45 min to go through this chapter. I kept coming back again & again to see him 😝🥰😍

😁I know of a 14 year guy who looked to older and handsome. He final turned 21. Don't fall for the sexy Jail-Bait. 😏

Aggregator gang
I am kind of scared of what's going to happen. I mean, she is a maid, and he is an official heir of dukedom. They are not supposed to be close. What I predict this to happen is that she will be kicked out of the household, and then she will start a business of her own such as bakery or something like that. He will often come to meet her.

wait... dont tell me he's a new male lead... I'm pretty sure she's going to treat that injury on his hand 🤦‍♀️they're going to be 3 now.. and I feel it in my guts that they'll turn into 4 when she meets "Diego"

Real talk: why do I feel like Ibelina is secretly the FL that became a spy for the empire but something happened that caused the MC to be isekai'd?

Users who are viewing this thread