Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

I feel like Ibelina's a jerk now. I mean Alejandro is immature but ... I don't know...Ibelina is annoying me how she keeps leading him on without knowing it.

Contributor
A nice new character, and we already know she is very loyal, so it's a good friend for Ebbie.

Dex-chan lover
Probably until you stop acting like a jealous bratty child.

This isn't really Alejandro's fault, just like how Ibelina isn't at fault for accidentally leading these boys on. It doesn't make them any less annoying.

I'm liking Liliana so far. I wonder if her canon story had her like Alejandro in that way? If so, there's so little detail it's suspicious.

Fed-Kun's army
@Psychronia Agreed. It's not Alejandro's fault. He has lived so long with that curse, so he never had a chance to actually grow up. It's like a 5 year old went into a 40 year coma. He'd be 45 years old, but still act like the 5 year old.

Oh yea, Ibelina keeps leading all the handsome boios on.

It's gonna take time that Ibelina will stop brotherzone him, lol
Well, can't blame her. I don't know if I would be attracted to someone I knew since he was a kid lol

Magic is bizarre, it's like he skipped all the physically awkward parts of puberty and turned into a hunk.... With the same mentality of a grumpy kid.

Dex-chan lover
How long will she treat you like a child? Bruh, you could be balls deep in her and she'd be like "This is a bit much for a prank, young master. Do you even know what you're doing?"

Fed-Kun's army
This is the shota's rebellious phase, and its a bit cringy instead of being cute.

Alejandro is not asking to be treated like an adult. He just doesn't want to be treated like a child. Ibee doesn't treat him like he's a teenager, she treats him like he's a young child.

wtf hes already taller than her so why is she still treating him like a kid to the point that she would still bath him? its weird lol

Users who are viewing this thread