Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Fed-Kun's army
@JakeRay You're right, in fact the head maid is more consistent in term of character than Ibe right now. Guess Ale is gonna flip out looking for Ibe while the King will find out about her later on.

Hmm I don't think the head maid did or said anything wrong, her words are logical and it doesn't put any blame on Ibelina. She is correct though, Ibelina leaving now would be the best for the both of them. Alejandro isn't mature enough to handle the situation. Sure he doesn't care and he can do what he wants and nobody can stop him, but it causes inconvenience for Ibelina's life and work. She is being gossiped by the workers and there is words going on about her getting special treatment (which is true). It's not good for the household reputation and her own. Not to mention create a bad working environment. She herself even admitted that she is feeling suffocated.

But I doubt that Alejandro will sit tight with this though. Lmao I'm surprise the head maid realize the problem wasn't coming from Ibelina but how Ale acts.

I hope ibelina will leave and become someone great or something to be able to stand proudly with alejandro, well I hope so..and of course to see al become crazy looking for ibelina and punish the butler and the head maid hahaha I'm a sadist I know 😂😂

Contributor
Elaine is a great character/boss.

She perfectky understand her and don't jump to conclusions, and still let her go with a great recommandation to easily get a better job.

Fed-Kun's army
@Siquall

Totally agree. I hope people just don’t jump on the hate train wagon on her. From her stand that would be the most logical thing to do, and that she executed it perfectly well.

Elaine's great, her understanding is fantastic! Esp since Ale is in a position of power, it'll be hard for Ibe to refuse him

Dex-chan lover
Glad Elaine turned out to be more reasonable than she appeared. Poor girl, she has a difficult choice to make.

@banhchuoi

Well she can't exactly fire her master, and given how strong-willed Alejandro is anyone would be hard pressed to convince him otherwise. So Ibelina's the only one she can do anything about.

Dex-chan lover
Finally someone asking the real questions.
Is it good, or is it bad to have a character showing the first shred of reason on this whole drama to be such a pleasant surprise? lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Elaine actually made the best and most sensible choice, while still being mindful of her employee's feelings. She's a good Head maid or whatever she is.

I expected Elaine to be treated like a shoujo evil antagonist but she actually made a pretty good move considering the situation. That's a nice change of pace

Dex-chan lover
I alway though headmaid is reasonable person
At least she not a bitch
I still pondering how the fuck did Alejandro know when someone cure his curse it would leave a scar on her hand
Being ibelina is hard not just Alejandro now even royalty will keep their eye on Alejandro's servant
And I don't blame the emperor for his family he would do anything at least he better than Alejandro's parent even if he wrong
(Not a scan scan group is on fire!! POG)

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad Elaine turned out to be reasonable - I was worried she'd be an evil harridan based on her previous looks at Ibelina.

Double-page supporter
The head maid's "kind" enough toward our maid female protagonist?

What headmaid did are actually reasonable
Thank you for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread