Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
surprisingly reasonable, knowing Ibelina she would take the letter and leave without saying anything to Alejandro and he'll follow her while bringing mayhem to anything stands between him

huh I guess it would be pretty cliche if the head maid were to be just your normal dumb old bitch and kick her out. This make things more interesting.

Surprisingly the head maid turned out to be pretty reasonable, what's pretty good is she actually writes a letter of recommendation for her so that it'll be easy for her to look for another job, i agree with her that the problem lies within Alejandro... what else to do? just leave Ibelina lol, that way it might be easier even for you and Alejandro, you could be a proper lady instead of a maid

I'm so pleasantly surprised by how level headed Lady Elaine is. She's doing her best to protect her master from a scandal while also providing her employee a means to start over somewhere.

And we finally got confirmation that the FL isn't as dense as she appears. She's just very aware of her station. I think this outcome will be a blessing depending on how the emperor will spy on Alejandro. And with the royal family like that, I won't be surprised if Alejandro still becomes a usurper.

Fed-Kun's army
Lady Elaine turned out to be as reasonable as I thought, which is refreshing as mean old lady head maid seems to be the norm in this kind of drama.

It stands to reason though, as she is the head maid of a duke family. If she were not competent and reasonable, I doubt she would be able to become one in the first place.

I can see Alejandro becoming unreasonable about Ibe leaving in the near future. I think that unless the problem of social standing is resolved first, this relationship might not be able to go anywhere. In my opinion, they are not even at the starting line properly yet.

this is the kind of spicy drama I watched these manhwa for. LEAVE THE MANSION FOR MORE SPICY DRAMA PLZ.

It sure would be awesome if the curse reappeared and afflicted the emperor.

Double-page supporter
Oh my. OH MY.

With this chapter all my disappointments with the previous events such as Ibelina brushing off Alejandro's feelings treating him like a child yadayada... This turn of events is actually pretty good. I loved the fact Ibelina admits she's in the wrong! Ha! Thank you author-san for this development! Also thank you NaSS for spoiling us peasants here <3 much love

I eagerly await the next chapter

Head maid makes sense so much. And she’s right too.

But I’m also glad for the MC to leave her current position. Being a maid for the ML is such a difference in power dynamics that it won’t lead to a healthy relationship. Ibelina is already often being pressured by Alejandro to do and say things without him even realizing what his actions are doing. I hope he can grow up from this experience and that she can use it to move away from the “side character” mindset. What’s more baffling is that she tries so hard to push the heroine on him even though in the original story, the heroine was a girl full of ignorance that hurt ppl with her ignorance/insensitivity.

Waaaah, lady Elaine is still, if I may.... Practically perfect in every way.
And the situation is resolved in a really satisfying way.

Fed-Kun's army
awee im glad head maid isnt a bitch or smthg like in other mangas/manhwas and actually makes sense??
this would be the best way to resolve the plot tbh...if the mc wasnt already in love with ibelina lmao
yikes he isnt going to be very happy about this

Supporter
See? She’s just been in fucking denial this whole time, rather than not stopping him due to difference in social standing. As I said, half-assedly sidestepping the issue

Everyone talking about the head maid and Ibe while i had to take a few seconds to just stare and dote over lil baby Ale

Watch, the head maid is going to be fired by Ale. She needs to stay in her lane. She thinks that she is looking out for Ibee and Ale but he is the head of the Dukedom and her ass is about to be canned.

Angry that the king didn't continue to hold guilt and just used his "family" like that
Poor little ale 😭

Better than I expected
Let's see how they get over this guilt, how he goes after her, she shakes him off, both get hurt, Diego might get in the middle of it
OMFG

Users who are viewing this thread