Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Lady Elaine was actually very reasonable. My intense hatred for her has calmed down. For all she knows, FL is being faced with unwanted advances.

You know.... I said I was going to choke a bitch. But I changed my mind. She was very reasonable about laying Ibee off. She has redeemed herself in my eyes.

As much as I want to dislike her, it's hard to find fault in her argument when she puts it forth so reasonably.

Poor Alejandro! He doesn't know what he's coming home to. I wonder how this will play out. Will he blow up or shut down completely?

Fed-Kun's army
Egads, a romantic shoujo story where there are obstacles but where the people getting in the way are not hateful caricatures? What a world we live in.

Ah I'm really happy about the antagonists. Her reasoning is solid and she's right considering the strict hierarchy of their society. Too bad Alejandro don't give a s*it about that ^^

I really like Lady Elaine! she's quite balanced and reasonable. I like that she protects both Ibelina and Alejandro. She's quite nice cause as far as she knows Ibelina receives unwanted attention from Alejandro and has to obey as a maid. So kind of brave to give her a letter and letting the door open. If Alejandro wasn't a good guy, could be hard for lady Elaine later ~~

Double-page supporter
This head maid is about to be executed on the spot by Ale, hopefully she has made her last wishes already.

This is for all the people who thought she had no idea Al had feelings for her. It was so obvious that she knew and was purposefully ignoring it. You guys need to take a reading comprehension class, learn how to understand things the story doesn't outright tell you...

well ale got what was coming honestly
he should've been careful of the way he treated her, i know he's basically just a child but still
this distance will do them both good in the end, i'm sure of it

Fed-Kun's army
I wish the head maid acted like a wingman, but this ain't a fluffy romance drama :(

Tbh I'm not mad at the head maid. What she is doing so far is pretty reasonable. She seems to be looking out for both Alejandro and ibelina. Their status are too far to be overlooked after all. So yeah, I'm not mad at her

Shut up you dense donut, you didn't know shit, go lie down and reevaluate yourself

Users who are viewing this thread