Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

l dont blame/hate head maid, what she had done is right. in a way, she is looking after lbee in her own way. what she had said is right, a duke marrying a common maid would only incur ridicule from other noble, let alone from the royal family. in the end lbee would be the one who will hurt the most.

she understand Ale intention, but she is doing what is normally "right" thing to do to protect them both from suffering

if it were me, l would promote lbee from a normal maid to special or personal maid.

sorry head maid, this is a shoujo and an isekai, not real life whatever-rian documentary

also lul the book's "fated princess" bullied him before, lul. this gonna end badly, need some popcorn. maybe in the original book he didnt hate her because he was still cursed during first meeting and she saved her.

@TheDragonLord Ibelina didn't think about leaving until Elaine confronted her, so yes Elaine is responsible for it. I just remembered too: Alejandro could tell that something was bothering Ibelina in earlier chapters. He'll put two and two together. Elaine will either be fired or lectured or maybe something worse, who knows, I'm ready for anything lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so it begins: Ibelina's dismissal, Alejandro and "protagonist" meeting... And the best one, this manhwa comments section!
giphy.gif

Can't wait to future developments

Dex-chan lover
@Korvalus agree. Ever since ibelina became a brain dead protagonist the only fun about this manga is the comment section.

Honestly the amount of emotion that Elaine is showing...

I wouldn't be surprised if she was also the object of a master's affection when she was younger. It turned out badly and then that's why she doesn't want to see the same thing happen to Ibee. She's speaking out of experience, not just social norms.

Anyway this manga is great but MC desperately needs character development. Hopefully time apart is the catalyst for that!

Dex-chan lover
There are a lot of strong words and strong emotions going through folk in the comments.

Meanwhile I am just curious how things goes without throwing a hate boner at any individuals yet. We don't have enough context yet. And for the most part people reasons for their actions have been relatively logical and you can understand why they did it.

I am not saying that I agree with what the royalty did with moving the curse, but for the stability of the entire kingdom I could easily see why they did it.

@Elmithian Yeah it's pretty obvious the king did it for the best interest for the kingdom and he even at least picked out a family that looked like it wouldn't really affect them (I swear it said last chapter he knew the duke was somebody who barely cared anyways), though it obviously affected Alejandro

Contributor
@MaNoChan (and others)

Dear lady Elaine
I always wanted to ask you where were you when he was weak and sick and needed someone's warmth?!, and why didn't you interfere when his father and mother was fooling around or is that because they are you bosses and Iblina is just a maid!?

She was not here actually.
I mean, probably not even in the mansion.
Read chapter 34, it's said the headmaid changed several times because of the duchess, so they had to keep employ (and fire) new ppl until they found one who could handle the family

Dex-chan lover
Dude, are you really going to hold a grudge against her over something she did when she was like 3? -_-

Lady Elaine is right, but there's no way they'll actually stay separated. And from what I remember @Siquall is correct about Lady Elaine being a new hire, and that's why she never helped Alehandro.

@subliminal I think so too. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if there was some random twist such as, she was a lost relative of the Princess, and that's part of why she was able to cure the curse. I'm not good at guessing the plots of manga/manwha though.

Users who are viewing this thread