Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Fed-Kun's army
I feel so bad for Lorenzo, she should have just told him straight that she was not interested. The poor boy went to pack and returned to nothing.

Alejandro's such a jerk with his exaggerated childish behaviors. And that's why it was OK for him to die in original novel. Haha.
Ibelina unintentionally toys with other's feelings, so she's an unintentional jerk. Welp.
At least our waifu Elaine is still in her position and respectful as ever even under pressure.
#hangonladyelaine

BTW, what's with Ibees outfit? Why she wears her bonnet while her hair is still all over the place? And her booty looks like there's a french tournoi pad under the skirt, which obviously couldn't be the case for a travelling maid. The question is, did Ibee secretly grow a large tumor on her buttcheeks? Mangakas should pay more attention to how skirts work.

I agree with @Lilithabeth. To suddenly lose someone who means the world when you feel as if you grew up all alone is absolutely painful. I understand what Alejandro is feeling.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone has a valid reason for doing what they did. In my opinion though, Ibelina should have at least left a letter explaining things to Alejandro and maybe giving him hint on where she might be heading. This really is a shitty situation for Alejandro, I can see Ibelina as his only reason for existing so having her disappear on him like that is a disaster.

@Aeriandra I still don't think she is in the right, Alejandro said so, he told her off a lot of times before, she is only the head maid but she didn't obey to his lord, she has no say and shouldn't have ever dared to interfere with the family matters, the objective and intelligent thing should have been to leave ibelina alone, who in his right mind would mess with the one who is favoured by your boss, I know that everyone wants to justify everything with it being "logical" but at least for me it isn't, she just got too power hungry since the house is a mess and the head now is a young boy who was abandoned by everyone not too long ago, I don't even know how she thought that she was going to get away with it... :/
And don't worry about it I know that everyone has his own opinions :)

Why can't just man leave woman alone?
Just leave her mugged in the misogynist environment, amirite fellas?

@Lilithabeth
I agree, that woman think too highly of herself. I mean just look at her acting like she want to "guide" the young lord. That butler too looks like he want to do the same, making the lord a puppet and mold him as they want.

@Yukionna2019
He does looks like he is obsessed, but his first person who showed him love and kindness and lifted his curse was her, I wouldn't be surprised if he turns into yandere.

Well, Elanie should have known a bit better than that - suddenly ripping the person who basically guided Alejandro through his curse off is not a VERY GOOD idea. EVEN IF HER MOTIVATION IS LEGIT. He IS a noble, and therefore, he has some responsibilities he MUST uphold, not just for himself, but also for his people.

Ibee should have known better too - for person who knows what Alejandro is potentially capable of - running away without any explanation = playing with fire

Alejandro still an overgrown kid, BUT it seems he had some sort of plan to solve his dilemma, so it looks like he HAS a working brain, yay. ALSO, he at least has some self-restrain, so I actually beleive he has potential to cool off and think about properly. Well, obviously he'll want his waifu back, but I doubt he'll do it thoughtlessly.

Well, it is not actually as cringy as I previously feared at earlier chapters...

alejandro: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ibelina: *chillin outside as life passes by 😐*

marriage in noble society was only to build more ties and have strong people backing you up if think go south
which mean marrying ibelina and the original FMC isn't much of difference since the FMC kingdom has fallen there is no use for her family
ibelina also acted like a mature well mannered person throughout her job much better than the spoiled princess
honestly for alejandro benefit there is no big difference marrying either of them and since he already go attached albena would be the obvious choice
she also isn't that much older than him hence it can work
also i don't think he can love another woman without the curse thing he have been shown to be very selfish and very much an introvert so marrying some political marriage can backfire on him if he repeated his father mistakes
calculating all of this make the maid choice to be just selfish ,she probably wanted to manipulate the young naive lord to shape him into something she'll be able to leech off into or just jealousy that a maid under her control will surpass her
also any romantic interaction between them would be considered pedophilia until he is of age

It woudn't become this complicated if Ibelina try to tell him that problem will come if Alejandro keep do as he please in the palace.

I think Alejandro will try to think it more carefully if he knows she is think about that very much. He is not a kid that only life in his own room anymore. He already study about being a leader in his family.

Thing like noble can't marry ordinary people is a general thing that people already know, right?

Is just that, maybe because he grown up with a such speed and Ibelina still think Alejandro is a kid.

Miscommunication is such a very complicated problem, huh?

Well, at least he (apparently) understood why she did it.

I think it's so funny so many people agree with the head maid, like Alejandro gives a damn about his name.

Of course he wouldn't go into a loveless marriage with some noble girl and repeat his parents' mistakes when he already loves someone and isn't being forced by his family, only a maid lol

I bet he'd give away his title in a heartbeat for Ibelina.

For the sake of family?

So funny.

Well even if sometimes i cant agree with what alejandro doing, but i can understand it. What is this family doing for him? Do you all forget? His father even want to abandon him the second he hear he cant be saved and ask his wife for another child but she refused bc she afraid to ruined her figure. Fortunately for Alejandro, thats make him the sole heir and people still 'take care' of him.

Ibelina is the one who truly love him and care for him. Do you all not have that one person? When you feel everybody not love you and afraid of you, but there is one person that always by your side. It cant help for us to cling to that person and only believe him.

What i'm saying is, we should see this story from Alejandro pov too... What is this family doing for him?

Fed-Kun's army
@Lovepanda21 i know! everytime i happen to even accidentally look at the cover i just wanna yeet myself out of a window. like i really hope that shippers of them understand why other people side eye the whole 'romantic relationship' between the two of them cause uhhh yikes folks that a mom right there... shes not a milf, she a whole ass mom...

Users who are viewing this thread