Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

@enjay That’s what i also thought! Im like, Imma drop this manhwa any moment now, but as soon as an uldate happens, I rush in. There are like a lot of questionable behavior we see and yet im still saying.

BUT THANK YOU TO THE SCANLATORS!

She said before that because of the princess not choosing alejandro, he gone mad or something. Adn now she does it too. G u r l good thing alejandro changed he still loves you Dx..

Anyways thank you so much for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
Liliana has the brains, the brawns, and the looks to overtake both MC and im honestly sticking to this story just to see her in a maids outfit

press send

Double-page supporter
I'm glad they got their distance from each other but I can't get behind her reasoning at all. It's too weak. Poor Ale falling in love with a girl acting stupid most of the time. Liliana is the saving grace of this chapter

Thanks for the update NASS

Fed-Kun's army
Her reasoning is good, especially the fact that he never realized that she's is technically his servant and can't refuse him if they keep this type of relationship. The fact that he sends Liliana, one of his best knights, to follow her around is not reassuring that he understood that Ibee is her own person and isn't an object.

I must say, the comments may actually be more entertaining than the chapters themselves sometimes 🤣 Thanks NASS for the scantalations! Can't wait to see what happens to Ibe and Ale 😍

I just want the author to stop lowering the level of the webtoon because is starting to hurt every time I read it how much stupid shit we need to endure, the plot holes are almost unbearable.

Fed-Kun's army
I would have to agree if she said her reasoning was something like "no matter what you do, in the end I was still a commoner and a MAID at that", but no, a grown up girl still believe that the plot can't be changed despite the fact it was changed already... (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾

Anywaaaaay... Thank you for the chapter~

Edit: I have a sudden thought... Maybe.. just maybe.. she was a runaway Noble girl or something?? That's why the author wants her out of the Duke residence to meet her family??? Idk tho X'D

Dex-chan lover
It's like having a flat earther as a main character. Her flat earth is the male lead and the "heroine" ship.

Unfollowed. MC is acting like a literal idiot. How many times am I gonna hear: "Oh I'm just a maid" "Oh the story doesn't go like that" "You don't really love me" Like fuck me this story is incredibly annoying.

Contributor
I had hopes that he had finally matured, and that maybe the story could develop a bit in a way that would make me look forward to their reunion. And then he tasks one of his knights to shadow her indefinitely, ensuring neither of them will be able to grow. What a shitty development.

Dex-chan lover
Ibelina is a huge retard but I'm super here for tomboy maid Liliana.

Fed-Kun's army
She is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dumb, its so hard... she doesnt even get that she just tries her hardest to get him back to a route of despair with getting killed in the end... oh yeah, good work saving him and then throwing him away into despair, just like it happened with someone else in the novel you fkcn dumb bitch... god, she really annoys me...

"I cant change the plot" ... you DID already you dumb shit...

Rage intensifies... xD

Users who are viewing this thread