Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

AREN'T YOU PUSHING AWAY ALEJANDRO THE SAME WAY THAT BLONDE BITCH DOES?! DONT MAKE ME THROW MY CHANCLA 😭👡

gosh, here we go again... the plot the plot the plot. who tf cares about the plot when you're already the one who changed everything. just because it was written in the novel doesn't mean it will still goes. ale already despised that blonde princess. i hope for one time, let the fl that isekaid in a book is smart enough to know the possibilities of changing everything. like if i were to be isekaid in a novel, i'll take that chance to be the female lead as long as i won't harm anyone😌

Fed-Kun's army
*sigh* While I like these stories the constant "I can't do X because of muh plot/fate/that's how the story goes" bullshit was annoying the first time. Like, shit lady. You are not in a fucking book. Things have already changed, you even commented on that. Why in the ever loving fuck do you think everything will follow the damned plot!? /rant

Seriously though, it is such an annoying trope.

the author knows that he is forcing the character to behave so out of character that if you look you can see the face she does.

The story needs to be longer and the author is doing it for that purpose....adding more mumble jumble.

I hate it

While I know these series of events are infuriating, just remember that Ibee did say that the only event that changed in the novel was that Ale was healed by her. Everything else happened according to the novel. So, of course she'll think that things will continue as it did in the novel.

@bryanesss "DONT MAKE ME THROW MY CHANCLA" this made me laugh 😂

MY HEART.... Aww I didn't like this story at first, it seemed like it was pedophiliac but it's pretty good.

Nope. Still feels uncomfortable. He's still a brat (though I give him credit for not forcing her to come back) but I just can't see how this is "romance" when she basically raised him??? I understand why he's obsessed with her but girl, you should know better.

Wow, what a horrible person. She literally acts just like the Fl from the novel (that he loathes mind you), brakes a promise and then makes another which she intents to brake yet again. And how freaking dumb you need to be to realize that this is not some shitty novel. Such a selfish Mc, I don't know if I should continue, I just want to punch her in the face, maybe that would shake the leftover she still have in her empty head. Urgh... How about thinking a bit about feelings of other person instead of just yours. I bet she's gonna get entangled with the prince now, pushing Ale away as she does, and that would lead into him rebelling.... I don't even know if I should continue reading this. Poor Ale... :/

Why there are no stories where person who end up in the world of the novel decides to fight for their love?

I fking hate the MC. Im sorry but she really thinks of her self as a side character and thinks the novel will go as it did originally yet she wants to make huge changes to the novel like stopping the rebellion and shit like wtf man fuck you ibelina you dont know shit.

This MC is testing my patience. Do they ever get together? I really don't want to read chapters of her doing nothing constructive to the story except running away like a scared Rabbit.

IBELINA: "I just want you to be happy."

ALSO IBELINA: "I reject your feelings and break every promise I ever made to you. Also, I want you to fall in love with a woman who will crush your heart to pieces and eventually lead you down a path of destruction and inevitable death."

This bish, I swear... 😒

as someone else has already said, at this point there is no plot. They are just going to pull "i like him and he likes me, but I'm going to crush him emotionally "bEcaUsE ThE OriGiNal PloT".

lame excuse there buddy...order? u don't work for him anymore. and aren't u rude. deciding his feelings for him. as if ur some kind of god who knows the future. as if u haven't changed that so called decided unchangeable fate already

@Mirmil yes.

liliana best girl

@Autismonaut
well technically (inter) actions because of a greater overarching goal are plot
since he wants to marry her and she wants him to be happy but thinks that can only happen with the original heroine
and thus tries half heartedly to refuse him which is a step up from completely dismissing his feelings as a result he turns back with a new goals to fullfil so they can be together
she has basicly given him a quest...
while it was beyond cheesy and not realy necessary because those requirments should have been clear from the get go its still a drama part of the lovestory that sets up future development as such this qualifies as plot
even if it's not realy the original one, so you could say they lost the original plot but not that there isnt one

and don't worry the real plot with rebellion, succession and the original heroine will come back as soon as they get married or the emperor finds out that she healed him

Users who are viewing this thread