Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

The prince may be an ass but Ibelina is dumb therefore they suit each other. /s

Meo

Dex-chan lover
So many things in this chapter annoyed me...

1. The Prince's attitude "don't think about other guys in my presence" when they have no relationship at all
2. The plotline of her just tripping on top of him. I was groaning when I read that
3. Ibelina's thought. Sorry, if a dude is forcing himself on to you...forget about the plotline or him falling into a coma...should be thinking of escaping/castrating the guy.

@Meo
1. Like he said before most of the time woman force themselve on him
2. anyone can trip but i agree a bit of lazy writing there
3. She's a commoner and hes the crown prince, her insulting or hurting him = something really bad for her

Dex-chan lover
It feels like the world is trying to say "Hey, if you want to change how the story goes then sure, but in exchange, you have to be the heroine!"

Dex-chan lover
I thought Alejandro was only clingy and pushy since he had no one that cared for him before ilb, but with the way this prince is acting I'm starting to think it's just common for nobility to be pushy or clingy in this story. Or maybe it's just the love interests that act this way

mmm maybe I like the prince, ngl I just hate him for the original story plot, maybe he's better now, he should be in a relationship with the original mc (don't remember her name), but maybe bc of the MC actions they aren't.

"HOW DARE YOU THINK OF THE MALE LEAD INSTEAD OF ME! WHAT IMPERTINENCE!", said the extremely grumpy Supporting Male Lead to the Main Character & Female Lead. 😅😂😂😂

HcvDh6Z.png

what a face

Users who are viewing this thread