Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

This arc is annoying af but we all saw it coming.. Since ibelina is the new mc she is the new point in the love triangle :/

Dex-chan lover
fuckin 'why are you thinking of ur former lover when im in front of you' first of all, incorrect. second of all, ur not even a fucking candidate????

It's going the typical shoujo manga route that I dreaded it would. I just hope it doesn't become a reverse harem.

What is wrong with you Diego?!😂
Move pls, the real ml needs more space to make a grand coming back🌝

What's wrong with dumbo prince lol
Your head is just too big
Want to smack him hard orz

Dex-chan lover
He's just so fucking popular that he doesn't understand the concept of a woman not wanting him, huh?

"This is proof that I changed the original story."
And yet, you don't seem to get that at all.

😒bruh you got mad at a girl who you just met & who doesn't like you, for having a boyfriend? 😒

@kuckoonut
There is a real story about a French noble who massacred an entire village because a commoner rejected him. He wrote an apology letter to the French king in which he stated that he met a young beautiful girl in the countryside and announced to her that she was now his, she told him no, so he had to take the adequate measurements to protect his honour, he had to pay a fine. If you google a bit you will probably find the story next some other crazy shit nobles did.

Users who are viewing this thread