Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

This prince seriously sucks. Has he seriously never met a woman who didn't want him?! He's asking so weird and creepy! "Don't think about your past lover in front of me!" Wtf?! Your strangers who are having your first conversation! Who says that to a complete stranger?! What a weirdo! I'm absolutely grossed out by him now. Ibella please leave quickly and never speak to him again.

Thanks for translating this.

Lmao yes! Ibe is back to being the funny MC I've known her as! Too bad with the trip scene though 😒 that was both unnecessary and unwanted.

Diego needs to get eff away from Ibe. Idk if the author is trying to make him appealing or something but he ain't... he's just an annoying thot.

Sksk diego's so full of himself. "HOw dARe YoU tHInk Of yOur PAsT LovER iN FRonT Of ME??!!11??" dude,,,, you just met.

Double-page supporter
Ugh can we go back to our cute little tsundere boy? I am not liking the womanizing prince

"He's perfect in every way"

From the perspective of a typical CEO power fantasy romance story, maybe, sure.
I mean, who doesn't love a superficial, arrogant, egotistical tyrant who coasts off nothing but good looks, immense wealth, and specialized training?
Really, how could there even be anything sexier?
Well, okay- if they were also mentally unstable, intensely spiteful, and had the intelligence of rock which was somehow inbred for ineptitude?
Then they'd be Super Perfect Plus.

EBD5fe0.png

( What even is "personality", I wonder? )

@Raai Ugh, Diego is utter garbage.
Whaaaaaa? You must be one of those "reasonable people" I've heard rumors of. My, how very peculiar you are.

/

Well, on the plus(?) side, the prince does seem to match well to the princess, in them both seeming to be rather superficial (and that's just considering the princess's hostage/etc behavior, not her past "monster!" bit). Here's hoping things don't get too uncomfortable with Diego around- I really don't want to start getting CEO narrative vibes from this story. That's just a rather quick way to bring down the quality of any story.. kinda like harems, power levels, and completely-out-of-nowhere hentai [I mean, at least it worked for Berserk but, really, what the hell Kouryakuhon o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai..)

Then again, who knows. Maybe Diego'll start powering himself up so he can hentai up his harem, and it'll downward spiral to the point of competing against the likes of Twilight and 50 Shades.

gAX5yqB.png

"A man...ah he must be a man now."
Somewhere Ale must be crying 😂😂😂

Also how the heck is Diego the original ML, not a fan. 🤢

Users who are viewing this thread