Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
mc is dumb, prince guy has rapey power complex, the knight woman is the only sensible character

Dex-chan lover
Ah.. it's the I stole your stuff so you'll be forced to interact with me cliche.
Didn't expect to see that one here.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone seems to have aged except her. (The prince doesn't count lol)
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
He’s gonna protect his woman, lol! I just hope she gets the necklace back before a misunderstanding arises between them, seeing it in the crown prince’s hands.
Thank you so much for this update!

She just let him take the necklace? That seems so out of character for her. She should've ran to get it back since it's from Alejandro. It's like the MC is being boxed in by the writer/creator and not react JUST to create drama :/ Diego is such a manchild, gross.

She seems to be more and more stupid. Ugh, not only dense, she is also stupid. Come on, you need to show some development.

pls meet up soon cries. diego is trash pls be on the defense ibee

AS USUAL THANKS FOR SCANLATING

I am starting to ship lilly and Diego
I love shopping opposite characters also looks like she’s the only one who can scare him 😙😙
About time aljendaro 🙁

Double-page supporter
The only reason that there is even a plot is that Ibelina is idiotic beyond reason. Unless you give me some reason like "lifting the curse fried her brain", I can't believe she would be that dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread