Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

nope i hate this arc. this diego thot is making things super annoying and there's absolutely nothing redeeming about him.

Ya'll, he is A CROWN PRINCE, she could be executed for insulting him, hello?? Take the fucking pendant, as long as you're far away from me idrm

Fcking bitch Diego!! How dare u steal Ibee's necklace😡 that was from Alejandro my bb! You rotten piece of shit of a prince. You ain't fit to be a prince, you goddamned bastard!

Diego's a dick! 😡 He knows that necklace is important to Ibee. How could he take it??!!! Does he have no sense of value and property.

Diego is an asshole. For a royal, he seems to be okay with stealing from a commoner maid like her. Thought he has enough money and jewels. Wtf is wrong with him

Double-page supporter
YES ALEJANDRO COME AND PROTECT IBEE FROM THAT JERK. And dude did you just call Lily "lanky"? Excuse me but girl is a lot more handsome than you

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh... that necklace is going to be used to cause a misunderstanding, I just know it.

Why the fuck do problems keep following this girl gotdamn! Im getting tilted from this manhwa lmaoo but ill keep reading though

Also just like someone said here, the one she spoke about is the crown prince lmao, shes lucky to have an easy going dude. And Shes fortunate to have someone not irritated or annoyed by someone disrespecting him.

JUST RUN GIRL. KICK HIM AND RUN... y am i laughing i swear this is getting ridiculous XD...also obvious plot device the guy taking her necklace... Y DIDNT SHE TRY TO GET IT BACK COME ON SHE DIDNT EVEN ACT SAD ENOUGH ABOUT IT WTF

fuck you ibeelina. whatever just die honestly. leave alejandro alone you dont deserve him. pls i wanna see eleanor's perspective the true best girl and not fking ibeeshit.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like he fired both the old butler and the Headmaid as well.

well the whole chapter is an excercise in forcing developments... like a prince stealing something of a maid that turns out to be a future duchess

but i take major issue waith her saying that diego was ignorant of his father forcing the curse on ale...
he knows it full well or else his actions make no sense like searching on the hand for a curse mark or being interested enough to violate proper etiquette by bothering ale during the mourning...

Users who are viewing this thread