Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

What a beautiful reunion!🤧😍Now you three better get going before that son of a red intervenes

I am not even mad that she is stupid but I don't get why she wants the novel to continue the same, Ale gets killed 😂😂

Ibelina dammit you better make an honest Duke out of Alejandro!! >.<

This is a bit weird since she raised him...is it grooming? It's sweet tho but idk...hmmm. if the genders were reversed would it still be sweet?

Also is ibe not aging?

Dex-chan lover
I honestly rather Ibee and Alejandro finish their story within 1 chapter and the rest just be Liliana being awesome at what she does.

Fed-Kun's army
Why does she even want the story to continue normally? Ale literally ends up getting rejected and dying in the end. The story literally only brings him sadness and pain, and yet she's like "I need to stay away from him for him to BE HAPPY" 🤡 like NO wtf?? She can't be this stupid omfg

I can already see it happening. The fact that the prince took Ibelina's wil either go one of two ways:
-A big misunderstanding will occur and alenjero will be sad😭
-Or he will find out the prince took and there'll be some drama🎭 and maybe even fights👊

Ehh I’m not really feeling this anymore. I know it’s the happy reunion but I can’t forget how she raised him/mothered him. Idk if I’m feeling this romantic take - feels too forced

This story would have ended at the part where she left.
But the Female lead just dragged the story like an imbecile.

I'll probably just pretend the story ended with her getting dragged back to his manor as a mistress.

Dex-chan lover
NO
I CAUGHT UP
and tbh I prefer Liliana in a knight's uniform

Group Leader
@nivinator i guess the author decided to just have her forget that she hated how the story plays out for him since having her run away for 3 years is more dramatic

@taesijr123
I'll probably just pretend the story ended with her getting dragged back to his manor

Ngl if anyone with half a brain wrote a fanmade alternate storyline like this, it'd end up better than this manhwa honestly.

[ul]The maid (I forget her name, Dumbelina?) would end up back at the mansion and exposed more to the reality taking place
She'll be more in contact with what'shisface Alejandro, and by exposure will fall more in love with him with organic interactions and seeing him be a responsible head of household
Alejandro can take more responsibility rectifying the house and corruptness in the maids, making it liveable for Dumbelina
Literally every plot point regarding other NPCs can stay the same cuz for some stupid reason they keep visiting Alejandro's place and getting Dumbelina involved by RaNdOm EnCoUnTeRs
If she stayed at home for 3yrs to actually see Alejandro pine for her while going about the original storyline sans the other chick, Dumbelina should come to grasp what's going on [/ul]

Like... IDK why she had to be so extra and leave, just for 0 development to happen other than the knight wearing a maid outfit lol.
"he's fated to love her instead" headass 😂

kay so my take on all this:

1) Ibelina leaving gives her a chance to see him in a different light instead of like the little kid that she helped raise and heal. He's grown up now, much like the character she read about in the novel, which gives the two of them a chance at an actual romance
2) since hes still emotional and attached to her she can give up the notion that he's just got a kid-crush/first love syndrome just because she took care of him and was the only person to show him attention/affection at some point. Since its been 3 years and he didn't move on from her she'll be able to see that his feelings for her might be genuine
3) she wanted him to be happy with the other chick because she probably believes that with him being healed and healthy beforehand he'd have more of a chance at his true love and that his love story would go in a different way. She thought that the characters would be naturally drawn towards one another once she was out of the picture

I'll add more points to this if i think of anything

All in all I just hope that this series doesnt get stupidly boring or come to a point where its all very predictable. So far its been intriguing and i hope it stays that way (I'm really interested in the dark politics/curses and stuff and also how the original female lead doesn't seem like a genuine good person) we might get some good drama soon

Users who are viewing this thread