Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

Zmk

Finally she realises that what she did was stupid.
Or maybe this was a set up by the author for her to meet the prince independently from Ale🤔

Dex-chan lover
the FMC is acting like a child.
If Diego tries to stop her from leaving I really am gonna drop this

Finally, good job, Ibee, go with the flow! To hell with the novel, you've already wrecked the plot anyway.
Alejandro is so sweet!

@Zmk LoL, the emoji of your comment should be replaced with your profile pic 😂

Fed-Kun's army
yessss she is finally willing to face his feelings and hers. Girl, screw the novel ! The heroine is a bitch anyway and she deserves neither the prince nor the duke

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
Ooo so Alejandro set up a noble identity for her??? I wonder which noble family it is....

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93 to be fair, no one deserves the prince. I can't wish that guy on anyone. Also the heroine hasn't really been a bitch? The first encounter she was a frightened child and the second she seemed kinda remorseful.

I don’t get why we’re supposed to see this new promise as a step in the right direction when she literally broke their first one without hesitation?? Like girl you’ve proven that you can’t keep them so please stop trying to make new ones that you could break AGAIN jfc

Its funny how everyone here is roasting ibee🤣🤣 She realizes after 52 chaps to "fck the novel's plot!"

Thanks for the upload!
Although I wonder why he called her a noble. She doesn't officially have a title (yet). Even if he plans to bestow one upon her soon. Also looking forward to when they get that necklace back!

Ibee: Imma go with the flow now.

Me: If you did this 20 chapters ago we could had fluff instead of this stupid arc. Oh well, it's progressing.

It's sadden me that most of the comments was about Ibelina being stupid.

I think she wasn't stupid, she just being aware because about the flow in the novel can be change anytime. And second, this is her first mistake, and she immediately realized it. She is smart enough to think that the plot of the novel has already changed and she decided to go with the flow.

Just think about it, if we were in her place, suddenly being a maid in a fantasy world, served a young duke who has being cursed, and then fall in love with us who supposedly to fall in love with a beautiful princess. I will be confused.

And hey, nobody's perfect, and a MC who has a flaw is a good thing, especially for character development.

And Alejandro became so mature, our boy has become a gentleman😍

Fed-Kun's army
FINALLY she stops assuming the story will play out as she remembered
FINALLY~

Dex-chan lover
@Sera_vranss that is people dont understand anything, they always go: all what we know is what the MC knows.
They dont realize (and dont want to admit) that it could have gone bad for Ibelina if she would have gone with the flow and Alejandro would have chosen the princess over her.

I think it is just their superiority complex or something like that. Dont bother explaining, did try it myself, but they will never admit it. They are just not mature enough.

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 100 AT LONG LAST

Kidding aside, I also agree with @Sera_vranss and in fact, had been saying the same thing in a few comment threads. People hating on her for being dense, and also the head maid when she's actually just doing her job is a pretty narrow way of thinking.

Most commenters see things in black and white when most people actually fall in the gray area of morality. They tend to twist someone's personality to fit their unrealistic standards...which seems contradictory to what they're actually standing up for and that's for Ibelina to stop conforming with the novel.

Social status was everything in their time period. It's easy to hate on someone when you haven't been through their situation and environment. And since social status barely matters in our current world, I can see why it will be difficult for most people here to empathize with Ibee's situation.

Just be happy she finally started listening to her feelings. People aren't perfect. They make mistakes. It's fortunate that Ibee learned from those mistakes and is willing to take the risk for someone she cares about.

Users who are viewing this thread