Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

I agree with Sera_vranss...

It's a bit harsh to call her stupid. Think about it..

Like if I got placed in a novel and I knew the guy I was with is supposed to fall in love with the heroine soon, I would attempt to distance myself thinking his feelings are only temporary and that the plot will continue as normal after he encounters her.
In this chapter, however, she realized the novel has already changed too much that her efforts to fix it were unfruitful- he never fell in love with the heroine (even though he was supposed to at this point) and still had feelings for her (his feelings are real). So, if this is the case, there is no point in trying to follow a storyline that is already too far gone- you might as well do what you want.

In other words, I don't think this course of events is so unrealistic.

Dex-chan lover
So, is she really is noble noble?
Like she can now go home and tell to the head maid bitch you own me 3 years of my life?

@Sera_vranss she is stupid because she is so in denial. It's just classic stereotype. Lucky the ML is not the same type as her, he's the opposite attract of her... he's the one chasing, at least now she isn't trying to run away. So problem solved

@DollDream some of these people yapping on about how she should act are the kind who won't last a day if they suffered through isekai 😂😂💀

Dex-chan lover
Well that was too easily fvcking resolved.

"I can't mess up the story and I'm sick of all the drama in the Duke's house, I better leave asap"

*Meets the Duke*
"Screw the story"

... Really?

Fed-Kun's army
If the laws were recorded right the duke could simply knight the MC for services rendered and noble woman issue would be solved...

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if we'll ever truly find out the identity of the person that she's living in.

Yay! They are really reunited and their relationship is progressing!
I think these three years were necessary. Ibee had taken care of Alejandro as a child. He was too attached to her in a way that was too close to grooming in my eyes, and they both needed some distance to think this over and have the opportunity to meet other people.
Now when they have had that opportunity and still wish to be together, I’m more okay with them being in a romantic relationship than before.

Thank God this stupid maid arc is ending and we can finally continue with the story.

Group Leader
I’m not upset with her for leaving that long (though the fact she took liliana and made her a maid was a little irritating). When you think about it, she’s afraid of falling in love and then having it be taken from her by the plot. Additionally, she probably felt like he only loved her because she was the only person to take care of him when he was cursed. Add in his social status and that fact that she’s getting harassed by the other maids for stepping out of line, and you can see why she felt like she needed to leave. But now 3 years have passed, the story has been confirmed to be altered, and even now he’s still in love with her even though he’s met more eligible bachelorettes and even the heroine. This was the sign she needed that it was okay with accept his love, and that she wouldn’t lose it via the will of the “story” alone.

Users who are viewing this thread